Only in Buffalo....
Only in Buffalo can you go from -20 degree weather one week to 60 degrees and
ice jams


and flash flooding the next.

Yes
Flash flooding AND
River Flooding Watches AND
High wind warning AND
Winter Storm warning....ALL IN ONE NIGHT!!!
They have a saying here...if you don't like the weather in Buffalo..wait a minute.
I'm beginning to believe it
Now..if only we could make requests
It certainly wouldn't be this...

apparently it got so cold in 1911 Niagara Falls froze over and people could walk on it...crazy!
ice jams

and flash flooding the next.

Yes
Flash flooding AND
River Flooding Watches AND
High wind warning AND
Winter Storm warning....ALL IN ONE NIGHT!!!
They have a saying here...if you don't like the weather in Buffalo..wait a minute.
I'm beginning to believe it
Now..if only we could make requests
It certainly wouldn't be this...

apparently it got so cold in 1911 Niagara Falls froze over and people could walk on it...crazy!


10 Comments:
Amazing! I remember the crazy weather. At least the falls didn't freeze over while we were there, eh? Any job leads lately?
Wow, That is just crazy. I hate the cold, That is no fun. So how are you guys doing out there anyway.
I don't care how cold it is - I would never dare walk on Niagra Falls! Aaaah! I thought that saying was for Utah too, but after reading more and more of you weather posts - Buffalo is definitly more extreme! LOL.
HOLY! i would soooo walk out on niagra falls if it froze. i might even make a special trip out there for it. awesome.
WOW! that is amazing! Hope all is safe and you are enjoying the in doors. Miss you tons!
This weather is crazy! Did you get your BBQ in? That Niagara Falls picture is crazy, I don't think I would walk out on it though!
Holy COW!! Those pictures ... ALL OF THEM are remarkable. I've never seen or even imagined an "ice jam" before. So weird. Flash floods are scary-ramma. Stay safe!
are you still alive? i just heard the news about the plane crash in buffalo.
Uh . . . that is why you've got to move out here to Cali. The craziest weather we've had is when they told us we had a chance of thunder and lightning. That NEVER happens. Yeah, we might get an earthquakes, but that is really it. Come on . . . just do it!
Amazing pictures! Great commentary!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home