Gonna be a Cold One!
I love weather! well, forecasting the weather, and I guess actual weather. Someday I will be a meteorologist..in the meantime, I will just sit back and endure the not so accurate forecasts that come our way.
Regardless of accuracy and whether or not each of the three news stations out here will agree on what the temperature is going to be for the next few days..what they can agree on is..ITS GOING TO BE FREEZING!!! and not an understatement either!
Forecast for tomorrow: High 31 degree..with 25 MPH winds (which take the temps down to the teens) and a 90% chance of snow. Over night: 5 degrees!!! with a 60% chance of snow AND wind..about 16 MPH..brrr
Wednesday: 10 degrees for a HIGH (HA like you can even call it a high!) but with the wind chill..lets move on down to ZERO degrees at about Noon! and a 70% chance of snow..overnight you ask? oh about 8 degrees, but weather.com doesn't have further 'info on this particular evening as of yet'.
Thursday: High 12..also 13 MPH winds so plan on that being lower. 70% chance of snow and for the evening...Can I get a MINUS 2? Oh yes I can! And..I have to be at the Church Thursday morning by 6:00 to teach Pilates...double brrrr! 'bout this time I'm wishing my hubby had installed that automatic car starter this past summer so I could sit inside..toasty warm and start the car via remote.
Friday...need I go on? I think you get the picture...its gonna be a cold one for the next few days and the weekend doesn't look any better either!
YEAHHHH, I've always wanted to move to the North Pole!!!
So how's that Global Warming idea working for you now?
Regardless of accuracy and whether or not each of the three news stations out here will agree on what the temperature is going to be for the next few days..what they can agree on is..ITS GOING TO BE FREEZING!!! and not an understatement either!
Forecast for tomorrow: High 31 degree..with 25 MPH winds (which take the temps down to the teens) and a 90% chance of snow. Over night: 5 degrees!!! with a 60% chance of snow AND wind..about 16 MPH..brrr
Wednesday: 10 degrees for a HIGH (HA like you can even call it a high!) but with the wind chill..lets move on down to ZERO degrees at about Noon! and a 70% chance of snow..overnight you ask? oh about 8 degrees, but weather.com doesn't have further 'info on this particular evening as of yet'.
Thursday: High 12..also 13 MPH winds so plan on that being lower. 70% chance of snow and for the evening...Can I get a MINUS 2? Oh yes I can! And..I have to be at the Church Thursday morning by 6:00 to teach Pilates...double brrrr! 'bout this time I'm wishing my hubby had installed that automatic car starter this past summer so I could sit inside..toasty warm and start the car via remote.
Friday...need I go on? I think you get the picture...its gonna be a cold one for the next few days and the weekend doesn't look any better either!
YEAHHHH, I've always wanted to move to the North Pole!!!
So how's that Global Warming idea working for you now?


9 Comments:
Wow I feel for you, we had weather like that a few weeks ago! Well you should remember it, I think that you were still here. Anyway I am definately enjoying the highs in the 30's and 40's here, except all of the pretty white snow is now yucky and dirty!!!!
you might as well be living in Idaho! It was down to -8 during the day last week. Way too cold to go anywhere!!! I need to move somewhere tropical
BRRRrrrr...I am not going anywhere! I can't handle the cold! When yesterdays 30's feel good you know you have problems! Thank HEAVENS for space heaters and window wrap! Keep warm over there...I do have your tupperware for you too... :O)
That is seriously out of control. And I love your last sentence ... so funny!!
My Questar bill was SO expensive this last month, I about fainted when I saw it. I FOR SURE would not make it Pilates Thursday morning! :) ('Course - I don't need much motivation to keep me home, anyway).
Good luck!! Don't freeze solid out there, okay?
Ahhh! I am seriously so sorry for you and shivering here just reading about how cold it truly is for you. Not fun! You're a trooper though and I'm sure you'll survive it.
Brrrr. That does not sound enjoyable in the least. I have been complaining about how I am already sick of winter here. Guess I should keep my mouth shut eh?!
This is the kind of weather when you want to stay inside wrapped in a blanket watching old movies. (This was before kids). Now i just want to stay inside and not go anywhere. Ahh, to dream of being in Hawaii
I assume that if you're reading this you haven't frozen to death yet. I say get a bunch of good books and movies and hunker down. It's gotta end eventually. Maybe the warm spell we're having here will make it your way soon. Maybe this will make you rethink staying out there when R is finished with school and you will come back to us or at least come closer to us. Thanks for explaining your funky computer. I was wondering what we had done to get blackballed from your "exclusive" blog friend list. Love to you all!
WOW! That is cold. I like the cold, but that is a little to cold. I hope you don't freeze to death. WOW! is all I have to say!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home