Sick-Y!
So I had all these great plans to post wonderful pictures of our children playing in the snow with their cousins...H celebrating her first birthday..opening presents..etc, etc, etc,...but alas the best laid plans...I GOT SICK!! here is how I think it happened. We caught a connecting flight in Detroit to come to SLC..but THAT flight came in from..Mexico City..so a long, international flight..probably some people on it sick..yeah and then i get on it and breath in the dirty circulated air and touch the dirty, coughed on seats and VIOLA!! Sinus infection/strep throat/cough from H E double hockey sticks (haha, come on laugh.. you know you all said that as a kid.) So every night I have been hacking out my lungs...no sleep, then I can' t breath because of the sinus infection and my throat is swollen out to high heaven. So..I don't have a wonderful, reflective post about my now one year old because I have been drugged up to get ANY amount of sleep..nor have I had the energy to post the pictures of the kids playing with their California cousins in the deep snow. Today I am on my way to pick up a prescription my doctor in NY faxed in for me..Hallejuia!! So maybe..just maybe I can get some sleep tonight so I can wake up and feel better for Christmas Day! Plus..because I have been sick I haven't been able to do the last minute shopping I have needed to get done!
Ok, now I just want to go back to bed!
Merry Christmas!
Ok, now I just want to go back to bed!
Merry Christmas!


8 Comments:
ahh man that stinks. i hope you feel better SOON!
Well I hope that you got all of last minute shopping done!!! And I hope that you get some sleep tonight. And since we have all of this lovely snow and more on the way I know that you will get good use out of your new white puffy coat. I am so glad that I ran into you and Ry at the mall, please give us a call and come over for dinner or just a visit,it's been way too long. Oh and get feeling better SOON!!!!
Booo for being sick, especially with a sinus infection and ESPECIALLY over the holidays. I hope the prescription helps you feel better. Merry Christmas anyway?! LOL. :)
UGH Lex, I'm so sorry! Being sick at Christmas is the worst. Feel better.
So sorry! That stink to be sick while you are there. can't wait to see you guys when you get back. hope you're having a ball.
Oh blast!
I hope Christmas ended up being joyous despite the yuck!
I am sorry, I hate that. It always happens at the worst time. I haven't been feeling well either, if it makes you feel any better.
I am so sorry! I hope you get better soon. If we can't get together, it's really okay. I know you've had so much going on! Just get better, okay!?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home