Shabby Apple-Picture Princess!
I have two little 'princesses'.. who I think would be the ideal 'Picture Princess!'
First of all, my oldest, P (I don't use full names on my blog). She is five and what a firecracker! She has such a way of expressing her emotions with her face! She's done it since she was a baby. She used to 'scowl' at her grandpa to tease him when she would visit him. She loves to tease and have fun and it shows through her face. She would be the ideal picture princess because of her personality and attitude! Love, love Shabby Apple! I love the Sonny and Cher dress you can see it hereLittle girls and little girls dresses from Shabby Baby dress. She is such a princess and she would love the long sleeves. The brown would complement P's pretty blonde hair too!



Then there is little H..she is 13 months old. She has these amazing bright blue eyes that light up the room! She also just got her first 2 teeth so she loves to show them off and play with them. She has been practicing walking all over the house and gets so excited when she makes it from one destination to another. She is so bubbly and fun! I have two dresses I love from Shabby Apple..they both are so stinkin cute! This one is called 'Queen of Hearts' click the link
First Little girls and little girls dresses from Shabby Baby Those bright colors on this little girl would be to die for! Especially the blue's and reds! Her eyes would just pop! I can see her walking around on Sunday in this cute dress!
The other favorite is Vineyard . This is such a classic look! I love the big flowers all over it and the pretty sash, what a fun dress to help you look forward to warmer spring days!


First of all, my oldest, P (I don't use full names on my blog). She is five and what a firecracker! She has such a way of expressing her emotions with her face! She's done it since she was a baby. She used to 'scowl' at her grandpa to tease him when she would visit him. She loves to tease and have fun and it shows through her face. She would be the ideal picture princess because of her personality and attitude! Love, love Shabby Apple! I love the Sonny and Cher dress you can see it hereLittle girls and little girls dresses from Shabby Baby dress. She is such a princess and she would love the long sleeves. The brown would complement P's pretty blonde hair too!
Then there is little H..she is 13 months old. She has these amazing bright blue eyes that light up the room! She also just got her first 2 teeth so she loves to show them off and play with them. She has been practicing walking all over the house and gets so excited when she makes it from one destination to another. She is so bubbly and fun! I have two dresses I love from Shabby Apple..they both are so stinkin cute! This one is called 'Queen of Hearts' click the link
First Little girls and little girls dresses from Shabby Baby Those bright colors on this little girl would be to die for! Especially the blue's and reds! Her eyes would just pop! I can see her walking around on Sunday in this cute dress!
The other favorite is Vineyard . This is such a classic look! I love the big flowers all over it and the pretty sash, what a fun dress to help you look forward to warmer spring days!


10 Comments:
Beautiful pictures. What contest did you submit them to?
I have heard of this compnay, but never looked at their site. THANKS A LOT! Now I just want more clothes I can't get my prego body into. I guess that is why I have a fun little girl to dress...so dangerous! I thank you for the info (good luck to your girls) but I think you might be receiving a not so happy phone call from Ross about it ;) haha.
Your girls look so adorable! The dresses you picked for them are amazing. They would look like a princess in them!
so cute! good luck!
I love these pictures! Your girls are beautiful! Thanks for visiting today!
I love the pics Lexi, beautiful girls you have!
Lex,
You do have beautiful kids. I looked at the dresses and couldn't help thinking that you are so creative that you could make them yourself. There is a new quilt shop here in town that has little girl patterns like that and beautiful fabric. Next time you are in town we might need to give it a try. So glad you posted, I was beginning to worry about you. :)
What cute girls! Did you take the pictures yourself...impressive.
I look at this post the day you did it and I thought I made a comment! But FYI the clothes are to die for CUTE! I love them! I love them! I don't know how many more times I can say it! "H"'s smile is to die for! Her head band is so dang cute! Man you have cute kids!
Love and miss you guys so many!!!
Those are fabulous pictures! They look like models! (And they look like you!!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home