It Can't Get Any Worse...Well Apparently it Can!
If you thought the past few days were cold..ohhh just you wait!
SEVERE WEATHER ALERT:
Wind Chill Warning in effect for ALL of Western New York for Tomorrow..dropping temps to MINUS 20 to MINUS 25
(Interestingly enough..at MINUS 20 the schools here CONSIDER closing.)
Here is another interesting fact:
At 0 to -15 degrees Frostbite happens in 5 minutes
At -20 to -69 degrees Frostbite happens in 1 minute (now of course this is to exposed skin!)
Bundle up! Its gonna get even worse!!
Oh and current bus stop temps 6 degrees but feels like -4.
SEVERE WEATHER ALERT:
Wind Chill Warning in effect for ALL of Western New York for Tomorrow..dropping temps to MINUS 20 to MINUS 25
(Interestingly enough..at MINUS 20 the schools here CONSIDER closing.)
Here is another interesting fact:
At 0 to -15 degrees Frostbite happens in 5 minutes
At -20 to -69 degrees Frostbite happens in 1 minute (now of course this is to exposed skin!)
Bundle up! Its gonna get even worse!!
Oh and current bus stop temps 6 degrees but feels like -4.


8 Comments:
I would be going nuts. I hate it when it get really cold. Good luck with keeping warm, stay bundled up.
The last couple of days here has been warm. I'm afraid it is just going to get cold again though.....can't wait for spring!
Uh . . . that is why you need to move to the Bay Area PLEASE!!!!!!!!! We are expecting a high of 70 degrees today with a slight breeze off the bay and the next day and the next day. I'm not trying to glote, I just want you guys to move here! Love ya.
gotta love the STUPID windchill factor. & it's not even february! the first year I lived here we had 2 weeks straight in february of -20 to -40 windchill temps. it was brutal.
but at least that way the lake freezes & we get less lake effect snow! haha. give & take...
p.s. beck family - we don't want to hear it! :(
Ouch! That sounds miserable. Hope you guys stay warm! I'll enjoy my mild winter here but will pay later with the horrid summers.
Wow, that sucks. I just hate the cold and I am tired of winter already!
Do you have to remind me how cold it is? I just choose to stay inside and stay bundled.
Brrrrrr....
So I've been meaning to leave a comment on your blog for so long. It was fun seeing you briefly while you were in Utah.
Um, yea, that's cold! You guys are always welcome to come stay with us! :) Maybe we won't head out that way!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home