Hey Santa Clause, Santa Clause, Santa Clause!!
So the big guy paid us a little visit over the weekend! Too bad our kids were too stinkin' sick to ReAlLy appreciate it.
As I mentioned in another post..the kids wrote their letters to Santa and drew pictures of what they wanted..'P' wanted a tent, a camera, and some other things. We thought for sure Santa had gotten it right..Just look at that face..it says it all
Nothing like the look of utter disappointment from your child's face on Christmas morning..priceless! (apparently she wanted a guitar? what the? when did that happen?) Hillary is that you?
Then it was 'M's' turn..come on are you kidding me? he's the happiest kid on earth we saw none of the sad faces from him.
He drew the cutest pictures of this Mac and Lightning McQueen toy and of course he was happy to get it!
And we can't forget the Gi-Normous pirate ship he has wanted FOREVER!! Its seriously huge! and hours and hours of fun let me tell you!
This toy is also FABULOUS!! its an internet launch system..you plug it into your computer and it blocks access to all other internet sites but the character you have plugged in..they can do it themselves and switch it to other games..its great! A must have!
Now for little 'H'..of course she had no idea what was going on..but she loved the toys nonetheless! I knew once she saw this stroller she would take off walking with it..she did NOT disappoint!

She LOVED this Elmo doll..it says 'up, up' and 'I love you' she grabbed it and hugged it and carries it around in the stroller.
Her 'Little People' Noah's Ark set..she loves to put the animals in her mouth and crawl around with them.
So when it was all said and done..the kids opened their presents, played for a few minutes and went to sleep on the couch for the rest of the morning.
But wait..what's that? over there, behind the tent flap..could it be? is it really? no, that doesn't exist.. A rare sighting..actually caught on camera...
(Yeah, no tree..we didn't get one this year since we were leaving for Utah. Santa had to put them on the couch.)
Then it was 'M's' turn..come on are you kidding me? he's the happiest kid on earth we saw none of the sad faces from him.
Now for little 'H'..of course she had no idea what was going on..but she loved the toys nonetheless! I knew once she saw this stroller she would take off walking with it..she did NOT disappoint!
So when it was all said and done..the kids opened their presents, played for a few minutes and went to sleep on the couch for the rest of the morning.
But wait..what's that? over there, behind the tent flap..could it be? is it really? no, that doesn't exist.. A rare sighting..actually caught on camera...


12 Comments:
Wow! The saddest face ever! Santa must not have got the memo. I'm glad she was willing to accept it though. I hope we don't have the same problem with Griff - he has been flip-flopping over what he "so very badly wants."
Your kids must have been good this year cause Santa sure did spoil them ;) The play by play with 'P' opening that present is priceless - I got a good chuckle. I remember a few of those instances in our house. I am glad she ended up liking it though. And 'H' is just friggin adorable - happy as a lark. I hope you and all your kiddos are feeling better for the trip - cause traveling whilst sick is not much fun!
we have that elmo up up and the noah's ark too (had to get an ark for noah, right?). It makes me SO MAD when my kids are disappointed on birthdays/Christmas. I'm like, seriously? You just got a bunch of presents for doing nothing special and you're sad?! Merry Christmas!
That's pretty funny. I remember one Christmas with a very disappointed sister, lol, and a little brother (he was like 4) who cried every time he got a "soft present" (he thought they were all clothes, ha ha).
That is fabulous! I love that you have no tree...we did the same thing. Enjoy your time in Utah!
Noah's ark a popular gift this year that is what Santa is bring Bhavik as well! I will be a bit jealous thinking about you guye being in Utah. I can complain since we will be in Paris for Christmas, but then it is never the same as being home with family!
But have a great Christmas!
I have that same picture of me when I was young-but my mom and dad had to go out the next day and buy me a baby with a bottle. Sorry parents!
They are so cute! I am glad you guys had a great early Christmas!
What a fabulous post! "A Christmas Miracle" ... hahaha. I love it! Cute kiddos.
Her face is awesome--I'm so glad you got it on camera. classic
That truly is a sad face! How fun to have Santa come early! Great idea! I hope everyone feels better soon! Hey, shoot me an email to let me know when you'll be here - we are definitely getting together again! We need to do a birthday dinner!
How fun. You have the cuttest family. I am so excited this year now that I have my own little one. I am so glad to see you guys again. It has been fun to visit over the christmas season. Hopefully we can see you again before you go back.
OH WOW I am WAY behind! It looks like you had a very fun and Merry Christmas. Even though "P" was sad it made me smile. She has gotten so big too. I love the last picture of her with her smile and your comment about it being a miracle. I also noticed that you are in town. I also noticed you are sick I'm so sorry. I hope you are feeling better and that you are doing well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home