Monday, January 5, 2009

The Time Has Come...

Its been three weeks here in the grand ol State of Utah...
and now its time we head back to New York.
Its been a good trip..unfortunately..because I got so dang sick when we first got here we haven't been ablet to spend time with friends. So sorry friends, we'll have to try next time we come out.
We head out for the airport tomorrow morning at 5:30 and fly ALL day to get back..yep, thats going to be one heck of a fun day!
Well, we love you all and hope to see you all soon! (come on out for a visit..we'd love it!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I know this is not great timing but we're traveling to your neck of the woods Tuesday/Wednesday - to see Lady of the Mist and Palmyra. I'll give you a call sometime Wed, but I know you'll be jet lagged, etc. Very last minute trip ... uhmm actually decided upon today :) because of Matt's sister's visit and us tossing it in there for good measure.

January 5, 2009 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger HBC said...

Travel safe! It's too bad you do not live in Utah. :) Then we could renew our friendship and skip out on something for a good baseball practice. HA!
Just wanted to say hi and tell you, you are looking fantastic! I hope I look as good as you after 3 kids!

January 6, 2009 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Lotte said...

I'm sorry you have to go. I'm sure it was nice to send your brother off to the MTC though. Sorry you got sick - no fun at all! I'm glad you are feeling better and I'm sure it won't be too long before you come to visit again.

January 7, 2009 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger gantrieb said...

So excited to see you again. Sounds like you had a great trip-other than the sickness. Everytime we go, someone gets sick too.

January 7, 2009 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger The Olsen Family said...

We miss you..come back! Hope your travel day home went as well as it can with three kids and layovers...not fun, but I'm sure you are glad to back home. We love you guys and had a great time hanging out with you.

January 7, 2009 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

It's really okay, I understand! I'm just hoping you get better! Now I have strep, so I wouldn't be a lot of fun, either! Darn this yucky cold weather! :) See you soon, I hope!

January 9, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home