Student of the Week
P was selected to be a Student of the Week on Monday.

Her class read a book and she drew some pictures to re-tell the story. Then from the pictures she retold it and her teacher typed it up.


Her work is displayed in the hallway of her school as well as a certificate with her name on it.
Her principal commented about how great of a story 're-teller' she is and said it was First Grade work.
P cam home Monday and seemed really down..she thought the Principal had given her the award because she thought it was her birthday..so she wasn't too excited about it, I guess she thought she was doing something wrong by accepting it..then we cleared it up and she's been very happy ever since.
Her class read a book and she drew some pictures to re-tell the story. Then from the pictures she retold it and her teacher typed it up.
Her work is displayed in the hallway of her school as well as a certificate with her name on it.
Her principal commented about how great of a story 're-teller' she is and said it was First Grade work.
P cam home Monday and seemed really down..she thought the Principal had given her the award because she thought it was her birthday..so she wasn't too excited about it, I guess she thought she was doing something wrong by accepting it..then we cleared it up and she's been very happy ever since.


9 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
I messed up the first post. Anyway, Congratulations on your award P. We are so proud of you. Keep up the good work!
P that is awesome!
Way to go P! That is awesome. I love how she was dissapointed at first and thought she was being dishonest. What good kids you are raising! Maybe I should just ship my kid out to you to raise ;)
You are such a good artist P! We love you and miss you lots and can't wait to see you in a month.
Great Student of the Week!
I loved her book- wonderful.
That is so cute! I love it! She is getting so big! What a cutie!
Hi Alexis! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new photo of you guys at the top of your blog - hope you all are doing well! -Alana
She's quite the illustrator. Very impressive! DEFINITELY student of the week material!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home