Some fun things...
'H' is trying to stand up all the time and balances pretty good. We also tried piggy-tails in her hair..she looks so cute with them

We gave her a few pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes and she LOVED them!


We took our friend and the sister missionaries out to Palmyra yesterday after Stake Conference.

It was really cold so we had to bundle up pretty good..H loved her spot inside daddy's coat.

The kids love to pull a brick up in the hearth of the Frame home at the Smith Farm..Joseph Smith hid the plates there at one time.


As we walked through the sacred grove. M found these two big sticks and carried them around making a trail with them.

Then he started finding leaves..he'd find one and say (in a very excited voice) 'oh I found a weaf!'

then walk a few steps and say 'oh, I found another one.' 'and another one'
he kept finding leaves..hmmm I wonder why?
But he was only interested in picking up these kind of leaves

Not the kind with edges, just the smooth ones. It was hilarious! He LOVES leaves..he will always stop and pick one up and give it to me, 'here mommy, por you.'
He was pretty sad when he had to leave them all there.
We gave her a few pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes and she LOVED them!
We took our friend and the sister missionaries out to Palmyra yesterday after Stake Conference.
It was really cold so we had to bundle up pretty good..H loved her spot inside daddy's coat.
The kids love to pull a brick up in the hearth of the Frame home at the Smith Farm..Joseph Smith hid the plates there at one time.
As we walked through the sacred grove. M found these two big sticks and carried them around making a trail with them.
Then he started finding leaves..he'd find one and say (in a very excited voice) 'oh I found a weaf!'
then walk a few steps and say 'oh, I found another one.' 'and another one'
he kept finding leaves..hmmm I wonder why?
But he was only interested in picking up these kind of leaves
Not the kind with edges, just the smooth ones. It was hilarious! He LOVES leaves..he will always stop and pick one up and give it to me, 'here mommy, por you.'
He was pretty sad when he had to leave them all there.


6 Comments:
Wow Lex, you guys are so lucky to get to live in that area and be so close to those church history sites. I went 3 times when we lived in Maryland and thought I could happily live in that area. So fun!
You guys are always doing such fun stuff. We really do need to come out and visit. Anna and 'M' can pick up leaves to their hearts content. It's Anna's favorite past time as well. I am all for what easily entertains them ;)
Carter would go crazy if he got to see that many leaves! How fun!
Mason is so cute!! I love how you type in exactly how he talks ... I can just hear him - and it's the cutest ever!
I love the pictures of your sweet little little. Her smile is absolutely priceless ... totally charming! She looks WAY cute in piggies - good job!
I'm quite envious that you guys take a quick trip to Palmyra like it's Thanksgiving Point or somethin'. hahaha. Very neat.
Parker is as beautiful as ever.
Love the pictures of H!
I am so jealous how much you guys get to do there! I've never been that way, and am just green everytime you post some cool pictures! Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home