Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just in time for Halloween


We found these really cute ideas for Halloween treats so we made some goblins for 'M's snack day at preschool


And took some skull cupcakes to some friends


Aren't they cute? Really easy to make too..let me know if you want the recipes..I can post them.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Olsen Family said...

You are so creative Alexis. Always coming up with cute and yummy treats. I'm sure Mason was excited to take and share his treats with his classmates. I love the new pictures on the top of your blog and on the side. Such a beautiful family!!

October 21, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Those are so cute - very kid friendly, both in looks and taste. Of course you should post the recipe and while you are at it post the one from the eclaires! Heeewwwllloo!

P.S. I love the new family pictures. What a good lookin clan!

October 21, 2008 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger The Favorite said...

LOVED THEM!!!! Thanks so much for sharing. The Goblin pictures turned out well, but they are much cuter in real life. You're amazing, "hot-hot"

October 21, 2008 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Heck yeah! Post them. How did you get the skull shape cupcake? And are the goblins just kix crispy treats with green food coloring? So stinkin' cute. And just in time for the Halloween parties. Thanks!

October 21, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Peacocks said...

Wow those skulls are adorable and look at you little miss Suzy homemaker, I thought I was doing good just baking some cookies today! Anyway you always have such fun ideas, I don't know where you get all of your energy! Miss having ya around! Oh and the new pic is way cute!!!

October 21, 2008 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

once again i am reminded that there is nothing you can't do. you are amazing. and i love the new picture at the top. you guys look great! you are just as beautiful as always!

October 21, 2008 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Lotte said...

I want the recipe! They are so cute. Your new picture is so good-looking.

October 21, 2008 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I totally want to make those! You are awesome! I love your new family picture!

October 25, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home