Halloween Recipes..Globlins and Scary Skull Cakes
Globlins (no spelling error :) )
Makes 12 Globlins

6 cups kix cereal
3 tblspns butter
4 cups marshmallows
12 drops green food coloring
24 orange circus peanuts (from 2 4 oz bags)
24 m&m's
Red string licorice cut into 24 1 inch pieces.
Line cookie sheets with wax paper.
Place cereal in large bowl
Place circus peanuts on sheet for feet, get m&m's ready and have licorice cut and ready..it sets up quickly so you'll want everything ready.
Melt butter over low heat, add marshmallows, stir until completely melted.
Remove from heat, add food coloring. Poor mixture over cereal and stir until
well coated.
Form the cereal into balls and place on the 'feet' then add the eyes and antennas
Scary Skull Cakes
24 cupcakes

1 box white cake mix, plus ingredients to make it and some cute Halloween baking cups..I got mine at Target
12 large marshmallows halved (or I just cut a little bit off)
1 container white frosting
48 junior mints
24 chocolate chips
slivered almonds
Bake cupcakes according to directions..let cool
Pull back paper a little and place marshmallow in around cupcake. Frost making
sure to get frosting around the marshmallow so it holds it a little better.
Add junior mints for hte eyes, a chocolate chip for the nose and almonds for the teeth.
Makes 12 Globlins
6 cups kix cereal
3 tblspns butter
4 cups marshmallows
12 drops green food coloring
24 orange circus peanuts (from 2 4 oz bags)
24 m&m's
Red string licorice cut into 24 1 inch pieces.
Line cookie sheets with wax paper.
Place cereal in large bowl
Place circus peanuts on sheet for feet, get m&m's ready and have licorice cut and ready..it sets up quickly so you'll want everything ready.
Melt butter over low heat, add marshmallows, stir until completely melted.
Remove from heat, add food coloring. Poor mixture over cereal and stir until
well coated.
Form the cereal into balls and place on the 'feet' then add the eyes and antennas
Scary Skull Cakes
24 cupcakes
1 box white cake mix, plus ingredients to make it and some cute Halloween baking cups..I got mine at Target
12 large marshmallows halved (or I just cut a little bit off)
1 container white frosting
48 junior mints
24 chocolate chips
slivered almonds
Bake cupcakes according to directions..let cool
Pull back paper a little and place marshmallow in around cupcake. Frost making
sure to get frosting around the marshmallow so it holds it a little better.
Add junior mints for hte eyes, a chocolate chip for the nose and almonds for the teeth.


4 Comments:
Ingenius. I am looking forward to giving them both a whirl. Thanks!
SO cute, please tell me you didn't come up with these on your own!! I would feel so inferior(sp?) to your creativity! Probably because I am!! I'm so going to have to make those for neighbor treats! By the way I love your Family photo at the top! You look way gorgeous and your family is adorable!
Hooray! Gracias!
What fun, festive treats!
I'll have to give them a shot!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home