The Escape Artist
Look at this little girl..she's an escape artist!
'R' had her strapped in to her high chair..SECURELY and SAFELY!
I was in the kitchen doing dishes and he was making breakfast. We turned around to find this....

scary huh?
and she just thinks its hilarious..look at that smile, not an ounce of guilt or regret.

No worries, I was standing by the whole time the pictures were taken.

What are we going to do with her? She never sits down to eat..its always a fight to make her sit in her high chair. Any sugestions?
'R' had her strapped in to her high chair..SECURELY and SAFELY!
I was in the kitchen doing dishes and he was making breakfast. We turned around to find this....
scary huh?
and she just thinks its hilarious..look at that smile, not an ounce of guilt or regret.
No worries, I was standing by the whole time the pictures were taken.
What are we going to do with her? She never sits down to eat..its always a fight to make her sit in her high chair. Any sugestions?


11 Comments:
No suggestions, just laughing my head off!
I can offer no suggestions. Just that she is the cutest lil' stinker I have seen! Her mischevious little smile makes me laugh!
Hilarious! You look SMOKIN' in your new family picture. Love it.
Good luck with that one. Unless we have Sarah buckled in tightly with almost no room to breath, she is on top of the counter. Why can't these kids just obediently sit still and eat their food without all the climbing around?
haha! Her smile is so wonderful and charming ... I think I might just go ahead and let her eat up there!!!! I wouldn't be able to resist with that cuteness flowing over! :)
Thanks so much for the comment today - I really needed a little chuckle. Those days from .... well, you know where ... can be extremely trying.
I have one just the same, unless I give her something to play with. Her favorite is a cup and a spoon she will sit there the whole time at least until she is done eating. What a cutie she is getting so big!!
carter never really liked a high chair either but when i put him in a booster seat--he loved it.
That is how G was. He could get on top of my kitchen table at 10 months-good luck with H!
She is so cute!! I don't really have any suggestions, as I am in the same boat! Kaylie is the polar opposite of Braden; she gets into (and out of) EVERYTHING! You look pretty good though!
Ummm nope help from me I can't even get my 4 and 7 year to sit and stay put for a meal!
That is soo funny!!! Great work little one. I love the picture with you in the background- perfect!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home