Friday, October 31, 2008

Why we LOVE HaLlOwEeN!!

Carving pumpkins





Halloween Parades and Costume contests..and winning a prize!




Trick-or-treat in the Mall




Ward Parties..and fun costumes!

So creative..she made her own dress!


Sister Lyman and Sister Adamson


Loved this costume! From the movie 'Juno'


the superheros and the villians..'R' was an escapee from the asylum..I was his psychiatrist that helped him escape.

Trunk-or-treat!

9 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I love that in the pumpkin carving picture even 'H' is showing her muscles - so cute! Looks like you guys had a good Halloween with fun costumes and ideas. No one here gets the whole family involved with a theme and I thoroughly enjoy it.

October 31, 2008 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What great costumes!! People are so creative ... loved the psychiatrist look. :) What fun activities. I love Halloween too ... now, break out the Christmas music already!! haha.

October 31, 2008 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

That Juno idea is SO CLEVER! I might have to force Dave to do that next year. You're all so cute, love P's costume.

October 31, 2008 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger M- your favorite said...

SO cute! I love Parkers outfit. SO FUN! Looks like you guys are having a great time.

October 31, 2008 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Breanne said...

The costumes are so cute!! My niece & nephew were also Supergirl & Batman. How funny!
I love the 'Juno' couple! It's so fun to have parties and dress up!

November 1, 2008 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You guys look great! I'm glad it was a fun time for you! Thanks for calling; talk to you soon!

November 1, 2008 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger kristenita said...

I feel so famous! :)

November 1, 2008 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Beck Family said...

Those are some fun pictures. I love Parkers costume. She is a superwoman all the way and Mason was adorable as batman- boys love to be superheroes. And Hudsyn was just adorable. I'm glad you chose the tiger costume.
So fun!

November 3, 2008 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Catherine Cazier said...

Makes me a little sad seeing everyone all dressed up for halloween but glad that you all look like you are having so much fun. They don't celebrate Halloween here and I doubt the celebrate it in Beijing. We might be moving there next summer, don't know for sure yet, but if we do Jouette will be 9 before we get back. Might have to make a trip home in October instead of the summer so she can trick or treat. Sorry probably a wierd post.

November 5, 2008 at 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home