You Decide
Decision 2008..ok not really, but help me decide which Halloween costume 'H' should wear..they are both super cute on her..so here are the options
Duck


Tiger


Make your vote count!
Also, 'P' decided to do her own hair this morning..so I had to share. Believe me, it was hard to let her leave this morning like this..


Duck
Tiger
Make your vote count!
Also, 'P' decided to do her own hair this morning..so I had to share. Believe me, it was hard to let her leave this morning like this..


15 Comments:
Umm they are both so cute - that is hard. I think I will vote for the duck though. And 'P' hair is hilarious. What a good mom you are to let her go like that though. I am positive I went off to school looking much worse than that. However, it wasn't on the days I did my hair, but days when my mom was gone and my dad made his attempt. I remember crying the whole way to school cause my hair looked so bad. LOL.
P.S. I laughed for like 5 minutes reading the comment you left on my blog. Your story sounds like something Ross would think up. LOL. Her web site is http://createdbyjane.blogspot.com/ and she will have lots more stuff next week or so. Right now she is in Houston at Quilt Market.
the duck!!!
both ridiculously cute though. don't you just love baby costumes? they are the cutest.
P's hair looks great! I'm sure her teacher & the busdriver & everybody else knows that she must have done it herself, so don't worry. heehee. :)
I vote for the DUCK!! It's so cute! And I love the new family pic at the top, so cute!
Tiger!
Love Parker's hair. I never wanted to do my own hair thank goodness (for my mom's sake I mean). When I was 12 and she made me start doing it by myself we had a lot of melt-down mornings.
They're both so cute but I think I'll vote for the tiger. And I'm so glad you posted about P*'s hair. I just wish Kate would let me DO her hair!
Tigger for sure!! so cute
Omiheck - 'H' is so stinkin' cute! I love her lil' cheeser grin. She is such a smiley baby! I honestly can't decide -- either way is a win!
Parker is so big!! Good job!
oh gosh i just loved every picture on this post. so cute! i think my vote is for tigger.
I just had to say hi and comment on the cute kids. They are growing up. The third addition is a keeper. She is adorable. My vote is for the tigger.
I like the tiger! =)
Duck, duck, goose??? I vote for Tigger - very cute!
I have to vote for the duck. And I totally understand how hard it would be to let her leave the house like that; but I am very proud of you! I'm sure she told everyone that she did it herself!
Duck!!
Duck, duck, duck. It's totally cute and way more original that the tiger. But they are both way cute. P looks great--I made my mom let me do my hair in 1st grade. Luckily I had practiced on Saralyn's hair a lot and it didn't look half bad most days. I wonder why I don't do my hair anymore? Oh yeah, too lazy...I guess that's what happens when one has been doing their hair for so long...
Great job with the running, too. One day I will have the energy and motivation. Just wait till you turn 30...I know, I'm not either. But I'm closer than you. Ask R--how's he doing in the 30s?
Both are adorable, but I think I like the tiger the best.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home