Lots and Lots to do in the Fall
On Saturday we got up early (but not as early as R wanted to..if he could've had his way we would have been OUT the door by 7:00 am..no joke!)
and drove down to Ellicotville for the Fall Festival. This is what we saw all the way down there

They have a little 'town' just South of it called Pumpkinville. Pumpkinville has all sorts of fun things like..
of course pumpkins


Squash (lots of it)

Apples (lots of em)

Those picture thingy's you stand behind




as well as hayrides, pumpkin pies, pumpkin donuts, or anything pumpkin-y your heart could desire..not to mention an apple cider press that pressed fresh apple cider.
Then we drove to Allegheny State Park and once again were blown away by all the color from the leaves!



We hiked around and played on the playground..P showed us her monkey bar skills!

Then we drove up through Amish country and spent over an hour at the toy shop..we've become good friends with the family that owns the shop.

They love to tease R and show him new puzzles..this time he got tied up with his friend in 'Amish handcuffs'
and drove down to Ellicotville for the Fall Festival. This is what we saw all the way down there
They have a little 'town' just South of it called Pumpkinville. Pumpkinville has all sorts of fun things like..
of course pumpkins
Squash (lots of it)
Apples (lots of em)
Those picture thingy's you stand behind
as well as hayrides, pumpkin pies, pumpkin donuts, or anything pumpkin-y your heart could desire..not to mention an apple cider press that pressed fresh apple cider.
Then we drove to Allegheny State Park and once again were blown away by all the color from the leaves!
We hiked around and played on the playground..P showed us her monkey bar skills!
Then we drove up through Amish country and spent over an hour at the toy shop..we've become good friends with the family that owns the shop.
They love to tease R and show him new puzzles..this time he got tied up with his friend in 'Amish handcuffs'


12 Comments:
WOW, I can't believe how beautiful it is! Our leaves haven't even started changing yet and it SNOWED yesterday.
That scenery is amazing. What a fun Saturday!!
can i come live with you? you guys do the funnest (not a word, i know) things!
Mmmmm pumpkin donuts! Delish! But then again, I like most anything pumpkin...and sugary for that matter ;) Those pictures of the fall leaves are absolutely amazing! I wish Ross wanted to get up early. If I could get that kid out of the door by 9 it is a good day....seriously...
haha, that first picture is funny, what to know why? Go to my blog and you will see, (on the ellicottsville post)
Ohhhh...why didn't you call and invite us? We would have come. What a fun and beautiful day!!
The leaves look beautiful! I am hoping they stick around for a few more weeks! Jeremy's parents are coming into town and I want them to see them! We still haven't went to Amish country, I need to go!
That is AMAZING! I love fall time. It is the best. For some reason we skiped right over fall and went straight to winter. Not so much fun! Your kids a so cute!
Wow it is beautiful there, and it looks nice and warm! I thought that I was ready for winter but now that it's here I don't like it at all!!! I hate wearing nylons to church and it takes more time to get all my kids ready with the extra clothes to keep them warm. I miss summer!!!!!
Fun Fun! One thing I miss about fall that we don't get here in Cali- the change in seasons. Its gorgeous there! Nate's favorite movie is Nacho Libre and he is watching it right now as we speak. He always cheers Nacho on when he is in the ring. Go Nacho Libre! Its such a great movie.
Looks beautiful!
I'm finished with your photos.
I'll put some up, but wanted to let you know.
I can bring it to church on Sunday or you can come and get it whenever!
Let me know!!
Okay, I just stole the picture of the trees by the river and made it my desktop background. I hate you. Why do you continually taunt me and tempt me to want to move to NY!?! I was happy in Utah (mostly) until you started telling and showing all the fun and beautiful places there are there! Not to mention YOU! :) What a fabulous day! I'm so happy for you guys (no, really, I am!) that you get to do so much fun stuff together! Miss you like crazy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home