Friday, October 17, 2008

This time, I caught it on camera


He did it again..either this kid is STARVING for sugar, or he just knows a good treat when he sees one.
I made these cream puffs for a baby shower today. I went upstairs for all of two minutes and came down to a quiet house.
I found 'M' in the kitchen with his mouth FULL of cream puff and the evidence all over his face. Doesn't he look guilty? Naww he looks sad..sad cause he got caught!
So I ran and got my camera in time to get a few shots of him licking his fingers.

look close at this picture..his mouth is seriously full

6 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

Ahh, he is so cute! I would have probably snuck some too, cause those look so delish!

Now you have to share the recipe...please.

October 17, 2008 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Ummm. I would have the same guilty look on my face if I was let alone with those cream puffs for 2 seconds, let alone 2 minutes! Yum! Those pictures are pretty funny. Now you need to share the recipe. You always make the yummiest treats!

October 17, 2008 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

haha! So stinkin' cute! I love his hair cut too!

October 17, 2008 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

they do look good!! definitely post the recipe!

October 17, 2008 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Don't ya love catching them!? If I were at your house, smelling those yummy treats, I would be stuffing my face the minute you left the room, too! :)

October 18, 2008 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I love the look on his face! By the way the new family picture looks great!!! Have you got them all? I want to see!

October 19, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home