Down on the Farm...EIEIO!
Old McDonald had a farm..E I E I O...
Today was 'P's first field trip. We went to a local farm with her kindergarten class.

And on his farm he had a hay ride..EIEIO with a bump bump here and a bump bump there, here a bump, there a bump everywhere a bump bump..

And on his farm he had some pumpkins..E I E I O..with a squish squish here and a squish squish there, here a squish there a squish everywhere a squish squish..



And on his farm he had some ponies..E I E I O..with a neigh neigh here and a neigh neigh there, here a neigh, there a neigh everywhere a neigh neigh...

*just after I took this picture the pony gave a big shudder that scared P to death! She was trying really hard NOT to cry.

M was being Mr. Ornery Pants!

ahh finally a smile!
(H had fun playig in the pumpkins while we waited for the pony rides)


Old McDonald had a...you get the idea..
We took a tour of the farm where the kids milked a goat, met a calf and brushed a pony. They also met 'Billy Goat Gruff' but he wasn't very friendly and he stayed in the corner with his nose to the wall.




Then we ate lunch in the barn and went home. E I E I O
Today was 'P's first field trip. We went to a local farm with her kindergarten class.
And on his farm he had a hay ride..EIEIO with a bump bump here and a bump bump there, here a bump, there a bump everywhere a bump bump..
And on his farm he had some pumpkins..E I E I O..with a squish squish here and a squish squish there, here a squish there a squish everywhere a squish squish..
And on his farm he had some ponies..E I E I O..with a neigh neigh here and a neigh neigh there, here a neigh, there a neigh everywhere a neigh neigh...
*just after I took this picture the pony gave a big shudder that scared P to death! She was trying really hard NOT to cry.
M was being Mr. Ornery Pants!
ahh finally a smile!
(H had fun playig in the pumpkins while we waited for the pony rides)
Old McDonald had a...you get the idea..
We took a tour of the farm where the kids milked a goat, met a calf and brushed a pony. They also met 'Billy Goat Gruff' but he wasn't very friendly and he stayed in the corner with his nose to the wall.
Then we ate lunch in the barn and went home. E I E I O


10 Comments:
cute post! looks like a lot of fun. how great that you could bring the other kids to P's field trip. LOVE the pics of H in the pumpkins! darling!
Glad you had a fun day. I LOVE the pictures!!! That is a lot of things that they got to do, and you are so clever with the post. Cute kids, I'm glad Mason smiled for you, the girls didn't seem to have a problem.
oh my gosh, that first picture of h in the pumpkin patch is SO CUTE! your kids are all adorable. i've never been to a pumpkin patch, how fun!
Looks fun. P's hair is getting so long. I love it. Keep those adorable pictures coming. I love it!
'M' being stubborn and 'H' in the pumpkins are my fave pics - what dang cute kids you have! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Reading this post made me want to go out and get a pumpkin so I can roast all if its seeds. MMmmm. Maybe I need to go eat breakfast....
Looks like SO much fun! I just love her dimples. =)
Cute pictures! I am so wanting to go to a pumpkin patch! When are you guys coming to Utah again? Miss your guts!
Looks like fun!!! More fun than Ella's fieldtrip to PumpkinLand!!! WE didn't have any goats to milk or ponies to brush just some stinky bunnies to bite Wyatt's fingers. Oh just kidding it really was fun, and it wore Wyatt out! I however forgot my camera so I am glad that you shared yours!
I've always wanted to go to a pumpkin patch--what a fun day!
Very cute post! I love all of the pictures. You got some GREAT pictures of your kids! Don't you just love the fall!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home