Sunday, November 16, 2008

Proof of the Ugliest haircut ever

So this is the look I was going for..but a little shorter..kind of what she got going on in her new movie..'4 Christmases'

This is what I walked out with...

Why am I smiling? check out that forced smile..seriously..not my favorite

Here is what it reminds me of..my 14 year old self mixed with a cocker spaniel..you know how on cocker spaniels their ears are just hanging by their faces? all dangly like..

I guess you have to actually look like Reese Witherspoon to look cute with this haircut. (no not THIS haircut..the one up above..this one is also really ugly too by the way.)

18 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Lex - it is GORGEOUS, woman!! I love how soft the bottom looks. My hair always goes real choppy and blunt. I hope you're feeling happier with it. I HATE getting my hair cut ... just cuz it's always hard for me to adjust to something a little different.

I am laughing so hard at your "cocker spaniel" description of your cute 14 year old picture. That hair was so in style. You are hilarious! AND CUTE!!

November 16, 2008 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger kristenita said...

I think it's cute! I'm not seeing the cocker spaniel OR the 14-yr old you.
(plus I heard you looked awesome at church today.)

p.s. I had the same 14-yr old hairstyle from 1992-1996, so no worries!

November 16, 2008 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

Lex,
you are always beautiful even in this haircut. It's probably the bangs that you are not used to.

November 16, 2008 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

SO how much older are you than me again? Because your 14 year old picture looks EXACTLY like my 12 year old hair cut picture. Haha.

And your hair DOES look cute! Seriously. I am glad you posted the picture so I now know that you are a liar ;) I have tried the whole long layered Jennifer Anniston hair cut and it never looks like hers - what do these movies stars do that I don't to make their hair so perfect?

November 16, 2008 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger M- your favorite said...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I love your hair! You have always had the best hair! You have so much of it! You look BEAUTIFUL!

BUT I am sorry you don't like it! I hope it grows on you and you start to like it! I reallllly like it!

Love and miss you tons!

November 16, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger gantrieb said...

I've seen your hair in person and I LOVE it. In fact, I would dare say I triple love it. You are crazy. there is no cocker spaniel resemblance AT ALL! Sorry you don't like it, but it is so cute!

November 16, 2008 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Strupp Family said...

So, it's unanimous (sp?) Everyone likes it--including me. I don't know what you're talking about, I love the bangs and the hair. And it looks nothing like your younger self :) Even though I really like that too. That's how I remember you looking :)

I try not to change my hairstyle so I will always look 14 years old. Hey, some 14 year olds have some gray hairs...

November 16, 2008 at 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lexie, you look good no matter what! Aren't you glad it grows?

November 16, 2008 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Your being to hard on yourself Missy! It looks fantastic!

November 17, 2008 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

oh my GOSH, lex. it's fine! i will agree that it's turned under a little more than you were probably going for, but all that takes is a flat iron. it's pretty, especially on you. i promise.

but if you hate it, definitely go back and ask them to fix it.

November 17, 2008 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I don't think it's nearly as bad as you think. But I do think it would be really cute more straight on the ends - just flat iron them and don't curl them under at all. I think you're beautiful any way your hair is done!

November 17, 2008 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Beck Family said...

Its horrible when a haircut goes bad. Its happened to me plenty of times. If you end up still not liking it in a couple weeks go back and add some layers. But I bet you'll find a way to style it that you'll really like. I bet it looks way cute curly or half up or flipped out. Your bangs are way cute. You look beautiful and I'm glad you smiled because its your face that people love and that gorgeous smile!

November 18, 2008 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger The Favorite said...

You are so beautiful bald lady!
I think it's just a little short, give it a week.

November 18, 2008 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Jord said...

You are hilarious! I think your hair looks great, but I totally understand how it is to not be happy with a new cut.

November 19, 2008 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Breanne said...

Oh, heavens! It looks good! Just get a flat iron and it will look more like Reese's.
And I knew you when you were 14! And I remember that picture :)
And I love ya, no matter the hair cut!

November 20, 2008 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

You ALWAYS look gorgeous- no matter what hairstyle. Really. Like others have said, a little flat iron and I think that hairstyle will be a lot closer to what you had in mind. :)

November 24, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Don said...

Grandpa agrees with every one, especially your faverite

November 24, 2008 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger DeGooyer Family said...

I think it looks great!! And it sounds like LOTS of other people think so, too! =)

November 24, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home