Sunday, November 16, 2008

I HAVE THE WORST, UGLIEST, HAIRCUT EVER!!!!!

I have been needing a haircut for a while now, so I went in yesterday. I took a picture to show the girl what I wanted and what I walked out with..well lets just say its a cross between a cocker spaniel and my 12 year old self!!!! Its WAAAAAY too short, and when you look at it it looks like a student cut it..and one with not the best eye sight either! IF I have enough courage, I will put a picture up..in the meantime I am crossed between bawling over how 'heedeous' it is and how mad I am that I paid when I left!!! Can I call them back up and say, 'its ugly and you are going to fix it for free?'
ahhhhhhhh

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrilyne said...

Take the advice from someone who has cried many times over a bad hair cut... their is always a way you can style it that it will be cute! I promise!Enjoy the freedom of having it shorter while you have it! I'm sure its not as bad as you think. But yes you can alway go back and ask them to fix it! Post a pic!

November 16, 2008 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger kristenita said...

oh sad! like carrilyne, I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. you are so beautiful anyway, I'm sure you still look great. but sad for you!!! I'm sure you can go in & get it fixed. (especially if you still have red eyes from crying when you go in!) sounds like we need a trip to butterwood to make it all better!!

November 16, 2008 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger kristenita said...

...oh wait that was a bad "hair" situation too... dang!
somewhere else, then.

November 16, 2008 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Really it doesn't look that bad! Promise, It looks sophisticated, work like... And it really isn't that short at all, there is a girl in the Buffalo ward who is supposed be be a good hair cutter, her name is Rachel.

November 16, 2008 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I have been in a similar situation and I cried and cried. I told the lady to cute off an inch to an inch and a half and she cute off FOUR! Ross finally made me call them back and get my money back - they asked if they could fix it and I told them not unless they could add 3 inches to my hair. LOL. I am sorry about it but I bet you look fabulous though!

November 16, 2008 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I am so sorry! I've had the same thing happen...and unfortunately, I've been on the flip side of it, too. I was cutting my sister's hair, and it was uneven, so I kept trying to even it out...until I had cut off about 3 inches to many. She was fine, but I was crying for 10 minutes!! :(

November 17, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home