Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just my luck!!!

So the 113th annual Turkey Trot is in two days!! and of course
I AM SICK!!
I guess its inevitable when you have three sick kids and one sick husband that the ONLY
person in the house of good health will take a turn for the worse.
The good news? well everyone else is feeling better!
Am I still running the race, you ask?
YES!!!
Why?
Well, because its a big race! people come from all over to run it and its a great way to kick of the feasting..and yes, because I am CRAZY!!
I signed up last Thursday and got sick the very next day..so hopefully it will have worked its way out of my system..a little more by then..and hopefully
the 32 degree (but with the wind chill in Buffalo..try like in the 20's or teens) weather forecast and 40% chance of snow won't make me worse off. Hopefully I will be soo cold that I run the 5 miles faster to get it over with faster..we'll see.
So stay tuned for the results..that is if I don't die of pneumonia!
oh..and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 Comments:

Blogger HBC said...

lol! The Twilight Spoof was pretty funny! I hope that the second Twilight movie has a bigger budget! :) You're right about Edward...could've done a little better casting that role.

November 25, 2008 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

That spoof is pretty funny. I agree with Heather, now that Twilight has broken a few records maybe the next movie will have a bigger budget.

Good luck in your race. I look forward to the post that follows. I am hoping to run on Thanksgiving day, but as of late that is all I seem to be doing when running....is hoping to do it. LOL.

November 25, 2008 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Deven and Keri said...

I hope you get feeling better so the run will be enjoyable and not miserable. I love the Twilight Spoof. I was laughing hard at the end.
Good Luck on the run and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

November 25, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home