Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eazy-Squeazy Pumpkin Cookies

This...


Plus a little mixing..


Plus a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes


Equals...the best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies ever! (and they may be the healthiest too!) Yep just three ingredients and a little patience and viola! Treat time! How's that for a little 'Semi-Homemade?'
Enjoy!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'm so excited for this!!! That is SOOO easy. I'll be making them tonight, I believe.

Thank you for posting this just in time for Conference - they'll be perfect!

October 2, 2008 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

That sounds so good...can't wait to try them!

October 2, 2008 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love love love pumpkin cookies. I'm totally going to try this out! Thanks!

October 2, 2008 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Yummy I will be trying this real soon!

October 2, 2008 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I LOVE these cookies too! Whenever I make them people always ask me the recipe. I make them get a pen right then to tell them and then we usually laugh about it cause you don't need to write it down cause they are so easy. They are also way too easy to eat 10 of them in one sitting! Watch out!

October 2, 2008 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

seriously? no eggs or water or oil or anything?

October 2, 2008 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger The Davies Family said...

No eggs, water, or oil..just a spice cake mix, canned pumpkin and chocolate chips..they are sooo yummy and light and fluffy! You'll love them

October 2, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Peacocks said...

Okay I will definately be trying those out, I love Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies they are by far my favs!!!!!

October 2, 2008 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger The Olsen Family said...

I forgot about these cookies...don't know how because when you made them, I couldn't eat just one or two or nevermind. They were so yummy. Thanks for posting.

October 3, 2008 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Wow looks yummy! Way to find an easier way to make the pumpkin cookie!

October 7, 2008 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Lotte said...

So how big is that can of pumpkin? I think I really need some of those cookies!

October 8, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home