Hip hip hooray! That is so awesome. I forget how when they learn to walk they get so tired after a few tries - what a work out ;) I love that a pen was her bate and that 'R' made a cameo in the movie. Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!
That is so much fun to see the big steps that are taken when the little ones grow up. I just happens way too fast and before you know it they are taller than you and think they know more than you. Cherish the Times.....
Yea! Now there in nothing sacred in your home ever again! She'll totally be into it!
Can I tell you that before the video loaded, and all I saw was the caption, I thought you were telling us you were pregnant!!!! Even after the video started and he was saying the date, I was wondering! Good thing I am wrong, right? (Or...maybe not?!) ;)
Wow talk about kids getting BIG!!! Look at H go, wow I can't believe that she is almost a year old already!!! W will be 2 in Jan. Crazy huh??? Looking forward to seeing you!!!
7 Comments:
Hip hip hooray! That is so awesome. I forget how when they learn to walk they get so tired after a few tries - what a work out ;) I love that a pen was her bate and that 'R' made a cameo in the movie. Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!
That is so much fun to see the big steps that are taken when the little ones grow up. I just happens way too fast and before you know it they are taller than you and think they know more than you. Cherish the Times.....
She will probably be running all over the place when you guys come out here next month. So fun! Happy Turkey Day! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!
So cute pretty soon she will be running all over the place. I also love 'M's voice it is so sweet. Happy Thanksgiving
Yea! Now there in nothing sacred in your home ever again! She'll totally be into it!
Can I tell you that before the video loaded, and all I saw was the caption, I thought you were telling us you were pregnant!!!! Even after the video started and he was saying the date, I was wondering! Good thing I am wrong, right? (Or...maybe not?!) ;)
Wow! How exciting! I am glad you caught it on camera!
Wow talk about kids getting BIG!!! Look at H go, wow I can't believe that she is almost a year old already!!! W will be 2 in Jan. Crazy huh??? Looking forward to seeing you!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home