Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Wedding!



Haley's wedding has come and gone! We had such a great time at the wedding..it was a whirlwind of a week though, with lots and lots going on. It started off with Haley taking her endowments out then a surprise 50th birthday party for my mom on the 23rd..boy was she surprised! We gave her a Nikon D40 camera as a gift and she loved it!
Then on Pioneer Day Haley and I and my niece Shanuie went to BYU to take Haley's bridals..Shaunie was my greatest assistant ever! It was a quick photo shoot with an even quicker turn around to have them ready for the rehearsal diner that night. I think we got a few good ones though.


That night we met Andrew's family for the first time and we all love them! What a wonderful family Haley has married into! we are so excited for her! He is the only boy in a family of four girls..guess he and Jordan can really relate.
After the diner, 'R', 'Harry' and I went to the late showing of 'The Dark Night'. Great movie, but a little dark..anyway.
Wedding Day finally arrives...Friday the 25th. They got married for time and eternity in the Timpanogas Temple. It was a beautiful, but very HOT day! Jordan was their chauffeur for the afternoon until the reception.



The reception was at 'Somewhere Inn Time' in Lindon Utah. It was a beautiful reception..with lots of bright colors and beautiful flowers..I am very under dressed because my dress was shipped to Buffalo and not Utah and got there the day before the wedding..so I improvised.





Now they are on their Honeymoon in Hawaii..lucky! and the rest of us are here enjoying the quiet that comes after a wedding!

13 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

You look so pretty in the new picture you posted on the top of the page! Your sister looked beautiful in her dress! That was some good imporvising since your dress wasn't there--I woulda been so mad!

July 27, 2008 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Wow, I love the yellow dress your sister is wearing--is that a bridesmaid dress, or just something she wore? Where did she get it?!

You guys are a good looking family. I love weddings.

July 27, 2008 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger A Day in the Life said...

Congratulations Haley! That's so exciting. I'm jealous of the honeymoon on Hawaii! We got married in December and went to Jackson Hole (which was also wonderful--the skiing and all...)
You guys all look so great! I loved the pictures you took of Haley--will you be my photographer?

July 27, 2008 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger A Day in the Life said...

oops, that last one is from Kim. My husband was the last one to sign into his gmail account. :)

July 27, 2008 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger gantrieb said...

Hey, I love your new family picture at the top of you blog-too cute. Sounds like you have been keeping busy. It's so great spending time with fam.

July 27, 2008 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

The pictures are gorgeous - so was the wedding, the bride..and pretty much everything! I love the new pic at the top of your blog too. Such a cute family! Those yellow dresses are way cute - where did your sis get that dress? I am sorry you didn't get yours, that is super frustrating! But you did awesome improvising and look great. Hopefully we can figure something out and see you soon. Let us know!

July 27, 2008 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger The Davies Family said...

The yellow dress 'Harry' is wearing is from JCrew..way cute! None of us were bridesmades..just wearing the wedding colors.

July 27, 2008 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Great job with the photography missy! I think you look great I like the white skirt!

July 28, 2008 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger The Favorite said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I also love your new family picture and the bridals you took look wonderful. I'm sorry again about the dress, but you still looked SOO great! Glad that it went well- have fun at the cabin and then get back here quick!

July 28, 2008 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Johnson said...

Yeah! How fun! She looks gorgeous..you look gorgeous and Hil of course looked gorgeous...Dang your whole freakin family are lookers!!

Bec

July 29, 2008 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Breanne said...

So fun! I love weddings. So you're in town for a bit?? Call me, we can get together. 319-3037

July 29, 2008 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awe, glad you are having fun!
Love the new family photo!
Great picts!
Hope you continue having fun!

July 30, 2008 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Beck Family said...

Parker looks adorable. I love the yellow. Wish I could have been there too. Hope you guys had fun at the cabin.

July 30, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home