A Mover and a Shaker
For about a month now, 'H' has been raising up on her hands and knees. Lately, she's been able to stay up longer and yesterday I was able to catch her rocking back and forth AND reaching out her hand to grab at things. Its only a matter of time until having three kids gets extremely DIFFICULT!!
She is so rolly-polly! She just lays on the floor and rolls all over
Rolling and trying to crawl..not so much a problem..sitting up..BIG problem!


9 Comments:
That is one of my favorite ages--when they are learning so many new things!
oh my goodness, what a cutie!
Oh, yes, it's about to get a lot more challenging! People keep asking me if 3 is hard and I keep saying, not yet! Just wait till they get moving!!!
My kids have always been opposite, great sitters, not great rollers.
Love the picts of you from the conference!
she is SO cute, I lover her chubbiness! She is such a sweetie!
She is sooooo cute! And getting so big. Isn't she super young to be doing all of these things? I swear she is only 3 months old ;) or at least that is what it feels like to me....but I wasn't pregnant with her or waking up in the middle of the night for months on end. Times flies even faster when you are watching someone else's kids grow up. haha. And what cute kids you have indeed.
Oh my heck, Alexis - she is so stinkin' cute!!!
Yeah. 3 kids is hard. Very hard.
Best wishes! I'm excited to see you guys soon!
She is so cute! I can't believe that she is wanting to crawl already! Kids grow up way to fast.
I can't believe she will be crawling soon! She is so very cute! Time for the stair gates.
She is ADORABLE!! I may be asking you for advice when we have our third. :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home