As Promised..
Wow, I have been a slacker! Here are my Time Out For Women pictures I promised back in May.

Here I am with spiritual giant and great woman...Sheri Dew. I've actually met her before when I interviewed her for a basketball story back in 2003 and she remembered me. She also gave me a big squeeze and said, 'I love taking pictures with tall ladies.' Too bad most of my height was because of my shoes..but they sure are cute!
Here I am with Jane Clayson Johnson..also a spiritual giant! She is very inspiring to me! She had her whole life planned out, including marriage and family by the end of her Sophmore year at BYU..that didn't happen and we all know her as the CBS Early Show host during 2000 on. Then she walked away from it all to become, what? A MOTHER!! She has a great book (if you haven't read it) called 'I am a Mother.' Very touching and inspiring.

Notice the lovely 'drip' down my shirt..yes 'H' decided to throw up all over me just as I was meeting Jane..nice.

Here I am with spiritual giant and great woman...Sheri Dew. I've actually met her before when I interviewed her for a basketball story back in 2003 and she remembered me. She also gave me a big squeeze and said, 'I love taking pictures with tall ladies.' Too bad most of my height was because of my shoes..but they sure are cute!
Here I am with Jane Clayson Johnson..also a spiritual giant! She is very inspiring to me! She had her whole life planned out, including marriage and family by the end of her Sophmore year at BYU..that didn't happen and we all know her as the CBS Early Show host during 2000 on. Then she walked away from it all to become, what? A MOTHER!! She has a great book (if you haven't read it) called 'I am a Mother.' Very touching and inspiring.

Notice the lovely 'drip' down my shirt..yes 'H' decided to throw up all over me just as I was meeting Jane..nice.


4 Comments:
Love the pics. Awesome ladies - must have bee fun to hear them speak. Oh good times of children spitting up...it always seems to happen at the best times ;) I forget all about burp cloths and spitting up...still not sure about doing that again....and you have 3...you are an inspiration to me. You are such an awesome and fun mom!
This was loads of fun, I can't wait until the next one. Those pictures look great!!
Wow. Cool.
Love the drip. :)
Wow, that's great that you got to listen to/take pictures with some amazing women! I wish someone would make the tall comment about me! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home