Utah Here We Come!!
That's right..our first family trip back to Utah since we moved here a year ago! The kids are so excited! we are too! We had a chain that counted down the days..this morning at breakfast they ripped off the last one!
'R' comes back earlier than the rest of us..me and the kids get to stay for a whole month! And when we come back aunt 'Harry' is coming with us woo-hoo! Harry and I are going to see John Mayer and OneRepublic in concert at Darien Lake..come on now, don't be hatin'.
We'll miss beautiful New York, but we can't wait to see famiy and mountains and have dry heat!
'R' comes back earlier than the rest of us..me and the kids get to stay for a whole month! And when we come back aunt 'Harry' is coming with us woo-hoo! Harry and I are going to see John Mayer and OneRepublic in concert at Darien Lake..come on now, don't be hatin'.
We'll miss beautiful New York, but we can't wait to see famiy and mountains and have dry heat!


5 Comments:
ooh, where will you be? Orem? Have fun!
Yay! I'm so excited! I'll e-mail you my phone number - call me - and we'll set up a partAY!
Wow, a whole month. That is awesome. Have a great time!
So I know you will be wanting to spend a lot of quality time with the family since it has been so long, but if you have time or are up for it we are in Utah County now too and you should give us a holla so we can meet up or something! I still have yet to see 'H' and the two 'P's' will want to play I am sure. Have fun - hope the trip back is a safe and headache-less one.
Count us in, too! We're in Ogden, so if you have time, or you're just passing through, give us a call!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home