Pre-school graduation and Gymnastics graduation
I'm a little late posting this..I've been a blogger slacker.
'P' graduated pre-school on June 13th. These are some of the pictures from the day. It was a cute little ceremony! They did the pledge of allegiance, sang some great songs, then the teacher read what each student wanted to do when they grew up. 'P' wanted to live in Logan, be a singer and marry Jack (her friend) he's in kindergarten (the older man!) Afterwards there was lots of goodies. 'R' jumped in to help all the teachers (all of them female) put loads of chairs away. They kept commenting on how grateful they were and how no one had ever helped them before. That's my man!
It was also his idea to get her something special. So he got her some roses and a balloon, as well as some bubble gum!
Miss Jenny and Miss Elyse
Miss Joyce
'P' and Jenna
Then, the following Tuesday (June 17th) the kids had their gymnastics show and graduation ceremony.
The kids loved putting on the show and showing off their skills. They are both quite the little gymnasts. They were able to do the uneven bars, balance beam (which they learned to do sommersaults on) jumping on a foam tower, jumping off and saluting (M pretty much just plowed into it! It was pretty funny to see him everytime it was his turn..he's a character-gets it from his dad!)
They both loved the bars.
Getting their medal and certificate
Miss Sara, their teacher


7 Comments:
Congratulations P on graduation!!! I love that picture of M it looks like he is in the Olympics!
Congrats to 'P' and 'M'. I love the pic of 'M' getting his medal - he looks like a triumphant olympian. The top pic is super cute too with all your kiddos and you look great!
Tell 'P' that when I grow up I want to live in Logan too :)
very cute pictures! You guys always have something going on in your family!! So fun.
your kids are so cute. congrats to all!
This comment has been removed by the author.
That looks like so much fun! I am planning on putting Kylie into gymnastics when she turns three. Would you reccomend it? Do you feel old that "P" graduated from Pre-School? You look stunning in your pictures! I have always LOVED your beautiful smile.
What talented kiddos!!! I'm super impressed with the gymnastics. Parker and Mason both look so proud - and they should!!! What cuties.
Ryan is a good guy. I've always known that ... look at his parents! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home