The Beatles Shirt
'R' is a huge Beatles fan..I mean huge! He owns every single album or c.d you can imagine..including all the lost recordings..basically our entire Itunes library is Beatles songs..don't get me wrong I love them too, but not to his level.
So a few Christmas's ago I was shopping in Target when I came across this Beatles shirt. I knew he would love it (even if it was for our son and not him) so I bought it for 'M' as a Christmas gift.
Well, children grow and shirts don't as we all know. So we had to retire it. Well, saturday we were in Target again and came upon another Beatles shirt. Normally, he would say, 'do we really need another shirt for our son?' but seeing the content, he immediately put it in the shopping cart.

'M' was thrilled..he is our clothing and shoe boy..plus he loved the last Beatles shirt. He even knows them all by name. So here it is..day four of the 'shirt' today though, I had to put my foot down and tell him he had to choose another shirt to wear..I guess he gets that from dad too..dad had a grey Metallica shirt he used to wear all the time back in the day of his long hair! (hahaha sorry 'R' had to reveal that about you!)

Guess there is no turning back..better keep my eyes open for future 'Beatles' shirts.
So a few Christmas's ago I was shopping in Target when I came across this Beatles shirt. I knew he would love it (even if it was for our son and not him) so I bought it for 'M' as a Christmas gift.
Well, children grow and shirts don't as we all know. So we had to retire it. Well, saturday we were in Target again and came upon another Beatles shirt. Normally, he would say, 'do we really need another shirt for our son?' but seeing the content, he immediately put it in the shopping cart.
'M' was thrilled..he is our clothing and shoe boy..plus he loved the last Beatles shirt. He even knows them all by name. So here it is..day four of the 'shirt' today though, I had to put my foot down and tell him he had to choose another shirt to wear..I guess he gets that from dad too..dad had a grey Metallica shirt he used to wear all the time back in the day of his long hair! (hahaha sorry 'R' had to reveal that about you!)
Guess there is no turning back..better keep my eyes open for future 'Beatles' shirts.


5 Comments:
WAIT!! Ryan HAD hair?! Haha. I am totally kidding, but I just can't imagine him with long hair. That is great.
'M' looks great in that shirt - I just love his smile. Ross loves monkeys (the actual animal, not the band) and he too would never think Anna needs more clothes, but if it has a monkey then all of the sudden it doesn't matter. Why is that? And how can I start using an excuse like that to buy my own clothes?
I love it!! I think all kids are like that! Xander loves his new Pokemon shirt, wore it for 2 days, then got it dirty. He asks to wear it everyday, but I too make him rotate his clothes.
That is so funny! I will keep my eyes out for the Beatles shirts 4T and up!
I have the pictures to prove that Ryan had long hair. He had long enough hair that for halloween one year we dressed him up as a girl and curled his hair. One older lady even said to him that he wasn't even dressed up...he made such a cute girl.
We're excited to see you all soon!!
That is sooooo cute. Father like son! That is so fun that he already has things he enjoys. I also noticed that he has your smile.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home