Thursday, February 25, 2010

Love this family of mine!


I was just sitting here in my spare time catching up on everyone's blogs...or trying to before I have to go to work.
I scrolled all the way down to the bottom and saw some old slideshows of R and M. And I had one of those 'moments' where you realize how incredibly blessed you are! What a wonderful trio I have! and one heck of a man to lead the pack!
My cup runneth over!

4 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Look how big 'H' is! Your kids are so cute. I miss you guys!

February 27, 2010 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Awwww Lex, you are such a sweet, great Mom and person! Sure love you and your whole famdamily!

February 28, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Matt and Autumn Stone said...

ya'll just make me smile!~

March 3, 2010 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger amber said...

Great family photos!

April 8, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home