Sunday, January 17, 2010

Look Ma, a new post!

Ok so not really..I really don't have anything to say. Life has been crazy on this side of the States. Have I uploaded my Christmas pictures yet...No. Have I uploaded ANY pictures since my last post..No. So, that pretty much sums it up. Hopefully I will have some time to do it and at least post Christmas. We had a great one! We fed the Missionaries and did a fun Nativity where daddy was a donkey and a wise man....yeah, we've already told ALL the jokes that could possibly go along with that, but feel free to add some :) You just may cover a few we haven't.
We also got SLAMMED with over 20 inches of snow the weekend before Christmas..so yes, we had a white Christmas..whoo-hoo. It also meant EVERYTHING..and I mean EVERYTHING was shut down for three days straight! Oh well, more vacation time for us!

So hold tight, we'll get some updated pictures and posts up soon..in the meantime, enjoy our new family pictures.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lotte said...

Your family pictures are lovely! We miss your beautiful family

January 18, 2010 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Hey let me know where you got those rad Lighting McQueen shoes from the post below... Lukey would love those!

January 18, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger M- your favorite said...

Welcome back. I am glad to hear that you guys are okay and things are going good. I can't wait for pictures.

January 18, 2010 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

How friggin cute is your family?! I LOVE your new pictures. Miss your blogs. Hopefully life will slow down and we can hear from you again ;)

January 19, 2010 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger The Favorite said...

Welcome back! I love your pictures too!

January 20, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home