Friday, September 11, 2009

Silly Little H...Oooops!

I've recently discovered I can fit H's hair into a ponytail. So when she lets me I put it up.
Here she is, with a pony tail and dressed (a rare occurance these days)

she looks so much like my sister Haley when she was a baby!


admiring herself in the mirror


never mind that its crooked..the kid won't sit still!


I painted the girls toenails on Sunday..so pretty!


This lasted all of 5 minutes..then, naked time!

Then..of course with a naked baby comes little accidents..I'll spare you the gory details

So we cleaned it up..and put her on the potty...eventually SUCCESS!!! Yep she went IN the potty this time! For the FIRST time!

I still think its too early..but got to keep her interested...the onesies have helped but she's still just SO interested. We'll see if she continues to do this.

10 Comments:

Blogger Beck Family said...

She looks so grown up with a ponty tail. So cute. I love the painted toe nails too. What a cutie! Her and McKay would have so much fun together. Two peas in a pod.

September 11, 2009 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Beck Family said...

Uh. I meant a pony tail.

September 11, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger The Favorite said...

So cute! Kate has enjoyed being "a naked baby" a lot lately too. Silly girls. Will you paint my toes, I'm seeing less on them. We love you!

September 11, 2009 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! And good for BOTH OF YOU --- good attitude in potty training is just a must! Way-ta-go!

September 13, 2009 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger Catherine Cazier said...

I am so jealous, Bhavik is only about 3 weeks younger than little miss H and he doesn't even have enough fuzz on his bald little head to give him a shave. All that hair, you are sooooo lucky!

September 13, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pony tail! Can't believe she is getting so big! They grow so fast. Good luck on potty training. I'm still working on my 16 year old. Just kidding! I am so not good at potty training. Glad it's over! Our thought are with you at this difficult time. How's the thesis going? And primary?

September 13, 2009 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

She is adorable! Love the ponytail! :D

September 14, 2009 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger The Olsen Family said...

What a cutie! Love the pony tail and painted toenails. She does look more grown up. Missing those cute kids!!

September 15, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

She does look so much older with the pony tail, She is adorable!!

September 16, 2009 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Yeah for a pony tail! Yeah for going in the potty! 'H' is getting so big it's crazy. Did I mention that your girls are friggin gorgeous?! CAuse they are!

September 17, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home