Friday, October 9, 2009

We are still alive...but barely..

JUST KIDDING!!
No..we've just been crazzzzyyy busy lately..I've been working like a mad woman (what can I say I got skills..hahaha) R has been busy working on the thesis (yep, still doing that, but hopefully not for long)and between kids in school and running them all over etc. Life just has run away with us.
We have some fun pictures and posts to display, I just need to find like 30 minutes when kids are occupied and I can download pictures and write a creatively versed..and humerous, mind you..post.
Stand by...I promise, I will get something up soon!
In the mean time, I have my website up and running. Check it out
here
Enjoy!

7 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Look at you all Miss Professional. I must say, you voice IS soothing ;)

October 9, 2009 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

You sound FANTASTIC Alexis!!!

October 9, 2009 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Beck Family said...

Love it. You could have your own night program and it could be called sexy Lexy. A little risk-a I know, but you know, that's my nickname for ya. Good job on the website - way to go!

October 9, 2009 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I keep thinking I need to call you, but sounds like you're hopping from place to place. We always knew you had what it takes!;)

October 10, 2009 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

awesome website man!!

October 15, 2009 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger family said...

You sound fantabulous!!! Looks great - love the website!

October 18, 2009 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello! I'm just popping in to say hi and happy thanksgiving!
Your site is totally cool! Love your voice! Great job.

November 23, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home