Monday, August 31, 2009

Dad's Home

R had his very first business trip for work. He went to Cali for a conference on something or another..some type of software dealing with earthquakes.
Anyway
He left last Wednesday and came back last night. Boy did we sure miss him!
The kids were so excited to have him home. They made a great big 'Welcome Home' sign and taped it to the wall.

These pictures are great!


The man in the green is apparently 'buddy elf' says M...although to me it looks like Frankenstein wearing a baseball uniform
P drew a mermaid fairy, equipped with purple sea shells to cover her doobies (yes, I said 'doobies' that is what we call them on pre-pubescent girls)..the rest are fairies.
Then they both drew T-rex's
P wrote out the 'welcome home' sign, then M copied it on his 'buddy' drawing.


Then the hugging and the climbing commenced





who needs a jungle gym when you have a dad?

5 Comments:

Blogger Beck Family said...

THanks for sharing him with us. It was so good to have my brother around for a few days. I hope he's recovered from his surfing.

August 31, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

How cute is the picture of them attacking him?! Love it. The sign is awesome. I am so glad that Buddy made it on there. Whenever I think of that movie, I think of your family...and how Ross likes sugar just as much ad Buddy ;)

August 31, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad he had a safe trip. You guys are just the country wide travelers. he pictures are darling and I bet Daddy just loved them.

September 1, 2009 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Shannon & Tyler said...

What a welcome home! Those signs are adorable! : )

Tyler didnt know about the Tea Party but you sure have him thinking about going. I'll have to keep you updated!

Looks like you guys are doing well! We miss ya!

September 1, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger gantrieb said...

How did you survive?

September 2, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home