Monday, September 7, 2009

Solo Flight...Crab Feast (our first in Maryland) and Home Depot Craft Day

What an eventful weekend!



First...P learned how to ride without training wheels. Dad took her out Friday night.

We had ups







and downs...





The classic 'storm-off'


and success!!!








Happy Girl!


Saturday we went to Home Depot. The first Saturday of every month they have a kids workshop where you make (literally, using hammer, nails etc.) a project..for FREE!!



R and M working together...




Last month, a message board, this month, a bean bag toss (fitting for the first weekend of College Football wouldn't you say?) It was put to good use for the BYU game that night, go cougars good win!




H even got involved...with the glue that is...she rubbed it all over her like lotion! Crazy kid

Sunday night we had our first Maryland Crab feast!
R's friend at work brought over 10 blue crabs he had gathered from his crab pots.
We ate them up!! De-lic-ious!!



as you can see the excitement was too much! M couldn't wait to eat them!




H particularly enjoyed them. R couldn't keep up with her demand for 'moh' so she started helping herself.



Thanks Bryan for the crabs! We loved them!

11 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Congrats on the bike! So exciting. I don't like crab but Dave LOVES it, he'd go crazy for your feast! Fun!

September 7, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats to P!!!!! Way-ta-go! I loved the pictures of her storming off ... just tooooo funny.

Have I mentioned how in love with H I am ... and her scrunchy nosed smile! She is adorable.

What a fun and yummy night!

September 7, 2009 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow, what a fun weekend! I've got to take advantage of the Home Depot projects ... I've heard (and now seen), they're so much fun!

September 7, 2009 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger kristenita said...

When did H get such a cute little wig?
Ok it's time to move back here, your kids are already changing!!

September 7, 2009 at 11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job "P"!!! You're free now! Thanks for sharing all the fun new with us. Boy, those kids will all be carpenters like their dad in no time. Start em young. That's what our dad did. Love you guys! "L" You look just like Hillary in that picture. How's her baby doing? We had a neice o Cory's side the same day. Lot's of babies. Must have been quite the "New Years" celebration going on this year.

September 8, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger M- your favorite said...

OOH P, Good job for learning to ride your bike! M and H are just to dang cute! I miss you tons. Hope all is well!

September 8, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Beck Family said...

Way to go P! I love the storm off. Jack did that too when he was learning, but then once they get it they never look back. And whats even more amazing is it really only takes a day when they are ready. Love it! The crab looks so delicious!???
Does it compare to Scoma's Ry?

September 8, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant Hailey! How is her baby? Sorry Hillary.

September 8, 2009 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger gantrieb said...

It looks like you guys are having a great time! I really miss you! I need to call, email or something. H is changing so much! She is so cute.

September 8, 2009 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger family said...

Oh yummmmmm.....I miss MD! No good seafood here! I miss you too! Call me lady....the weekends are free right?? Or I can call you! Love your guts!

September 10, 2009 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

i LOVE some good crab!

September 11, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home