Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Magic Wand?



H is definitly the hardest of the three.
She gets into things the other two had ZERO interest in
Take today, for example..
Not the first time she has done this (although, before it was to a lesser extent and I was able ti intervene before it got BAD), but the first time I took pictures.
So here I am sitting at the computer and she's playing in the bathroom. I can hear her getting into the Q-tip container (she loves to stick them in her ears and run around..not safe!)
So absently mindedly I tell her to come out.
Then..
and I'm not sure how this happened..I must have blacked out temporarily
because the next thing I know
I hear the UN-mistakable sound of a brush being scraped along the walls and doors in the hallway..
YEP
THE brush!
Immediately..I sprang into action screaming..'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' Ugh the horror!
And yes..there she is..
in the hallway
holding the toilet brush..waving it like a magic wand.

Yes..I then rushed her into the bathroom and
SCRUBBED her hands with soap and water!
YUCK!!

Now..to my credit..it IS a new-er brush..we've only had it a month..so its not COMPLETELY filthy...ahh who am I kidding..its COMPLETELY DISGUSTING!! no matter what way you look at it!

12 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

How funny. I know Raelie is the same way. She finds interest in everything that you would never think she could. She hardly ever plays with actual toys. It drives me crazy! What ya do, right

July 28, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger The Favorite said...

Oh little H- you need to come play :)

July 28, 2009 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

HAHAHA!!! I love her.

July 28, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

At least she wasn't licking it, I think I black out sometimes too...Luke will be calmly sitting somewhere and Bam! next thing I know the wall is red, or the cereal is down and all over the floor... Dang!

July 28, 2009 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Oh how I have forgotten all the trouble wee ones get themselves into. I guess that is what I have to look forward to once Evan becomes mobile. It's a good thing 'H' is so dang cute ;) She is getting too big!

July 28, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Shannon & Tyler said...

haha,I can laugh because our little guy hasnt done that yet( but I am sure will!) Thanks for the good laugh! Hope you guys are doing well.

July 28, 2009 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Oh but how can you be mad? She is so darn cute!

July 28, 2009 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger gantrieb said...

I think I would have slathered her in Hand sanitizer... do they make body sanitzier?

July 28, 2009 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

hahaha! hi-larious. playing with the brush is much better than what i found noah doing multiple times as a one-year-old: sticking his hands in the toilet and splashing the water everywhere. yeah.

July 28, 2009 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Oh thats so cute! It would have been better if she had brushed her hair, tried to help her siblings with her magic wand. Something fun like that. Don't you think?

July 28, 2009 at 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least she didn't use it to stir the 5 gallon bucket of flour like JaNae did when she was about H's age. Remember that wonderful bread I made for you? Compliments of JaNae! Just kidding!

July 29, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger M- your favorite said...

THAT is FUNNY! At least it was NOT in my mouth. She is a hoot.

p.s she is beautiful!

July 29, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home