The White House? I gotta see this White House
We decided since the 4th was going to be crazy down on the Mall we'd take the kids on July 3rd.
So we loaded up and drove to D.C.
Shout out ot the Chiapelli fam who gave us this great double stroller..Saved us!
Our first stop..the White House.
Here he is telling Grandpa about seeing it.
Now on to more monuments..
Washington Monument
Check out this original picture..I bet I'm the ONLY one in the world with
a picture like this..haha
M took this great picture of us..he's got some great skills
and I'm not just talking about his bowstaff ones either
The kids and R layed down to get a good look up at the monument
then before we knew it everyone around us was laying down too..it was great!
World War II memorial
Been dying to see this one
What its ALL about..these gold stars represent the fallen
Utah! For my grandpa G
Lincoln Memorial
Love how these turned out
What? Another picture? your killin me smalls!
Next time we head back that way we'll see a whole lot more!


11 Comments:
Looks like so much fun! you look so cute by the way. I also love your cute row house. You need to post again when you are all unpacked
So Jealous!
That is for sure the best way to celebrate the 4th. Love the pictures- especially the last one :)
Looks like a lot of fun. What a great time to be able to go. Can't wait to see more of the cool place you live by. Keep the pics coming!
I am always so jealous of the things that my friends who live back East get to do - there is so much history and so many things to go see. I love that you and 'R' are matching and I am uber impressed with 'M's' photography skills. He should give my mom a pointer or two ;) What a fun fourth...err third!
Looks absolutely fabulous. How fun! I love little M ... and his cute sayings. And I DID love your original picture. I want one like that now too!!
Wow! What a perfect thing to do on the fourth!! Hey I think I see Obama looking out the window!
WOW! that is a great day trip. looks like you guys had tons of FUN! Sure do miss you- looks like everyone is doing great!
Love you!
DC is so much fun, you will be sightseeing for years! Glad that stroller held up and hope it lasts for a little while!
Looks like you guys had a great time! How fun to be so close to DC!
So cool!! I love DC!! And those pics of P & M at the Lincoln Memorial are awesome! And I can't believe how much H's hair is coming in!
Can't think of a better place to celebrate the 4th of July than in our capitol where there is so much history and several reminders of why this country is so great. Looks like you guys had a great time. The kids are getting so big, especially H. She looks a lot different with more hair...she's not a baby anymore. We need to see you guys again! We are seriously thinking that meeting up in Disney World at the end of the year would be a lot of fun. We'll have to talk more later. Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home