South of the Mason Dixon
We are finally here and getting settled in..so I thought I should post some pictures of our new home.
Mind you..its been crazy unpacking with three kiddies and no hubby..so you'll see chaos and boxes still
But know this...IF and WHEN all our wonderful family and friends..you decide to come for a visit the boxes and chaos will be gone and its place..fun, fun fun!!!
So, lets get down to the nitty gritty shall we?
The view from outside

The all brick one
Some shots of the livingroom


The walls are still naked

The stairs from the 'basement' or first level and stairs up to third level

view from stairs into kitchen and livingroom
The kitchen/dining room/playroom/patio



Going up?


hallway to kids rooms

M chillin like a villian in his room

P's very own room..she's so excited about it too

one shot of our Gi-normous room



One sweet master suite
The entrance/basement


Guest bedroom..which will be cleared out

The 'exercise/storage room
So that's pretty much it..we are loving it! lots of room to spread out in and great neighbors.
Hope it helps you get an idea now of where we are living.
Mind you..its been crazy unpacking with three kiddies and no hubby..so you'll see chaos and boxes still
But know this...IF and WHEN all our wonderful family and friends..you decide to come for a visit the boxes and chaos will be gone and its place..fun, fun fun!!!
So, lets get down to the nitty gritty shall we?
The view from outside
The all brick one
Some shots of the livingroom
The walls are still naked
The stairs from the 'basement' or first level and stairs up to third level
view from stairs into kitchen and livingroom
The kitchen/dining room/playroom/patio
Going up?
hallway to kids rooms
M chillin like a villian in his room
P's very own room..she's so excited about it too
one shot of our Gi-normous room
One sweet master suite
The entrance/basement
Guest bedroom..which will be cleared out
The 'exercise/storage room
So that's pretty much it..we are loving it! lots of room to spread out in and great neighbors.
Hope it helps you get an idea now of where we are living.


19 Comments:
That looks so great, Lex! I love it! Are you renting or buying? It looks so big, that must be heaven.
Nice! What an improvement from your last kitchen. I see your new one is sporting a much bigger stove. :) Glad you guys are getting settled.
Wow! Already looking like a home. I so want to come visit. We love and miss you!!!!
It's beautiful! I'm excited to see more pictures once the boxes are unpacked! Ooh! And we're visiting NY state later this month. Any suggestions for sites to see? We're flying into Rochester to see my sis in the Pageant, and then heading over to NYC.
Looks awesome & big & bright! Glad to see you are using colgate toothpaste; it's approved by the ADA.
:)
So fun to see bits and pieces of your place!! Looks fabulous! I LOVE your dish cabinet and cute dishes ... adorable! P's room is way cool with the little desk nook under the bed ... perfect for a cute school girl!
Looks like Heaven to me! Wow what a kitchen.. and to think you bed Barely fit your old room...You bathroom is awesome too! I am soooo excited for you And all your bedrooms!
Wow. It looks really nice. I am so glad that it all worked out for you guys. I would love to come and visit you guys some day and spend some time out there. That would be awesome.
It looks great! Glad you're getting settled. I don't think I've entirely unpacked from last year:).
A play room, guest bed room, AND an exercise room - you have got so much room I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Ross and I are saving for a vacay just the 2 of us. We figure by the time we can go Evan will be old enough to leave for a little while. Maybe we shall pay you a visit - you know, since you have so much room. It looks awesome, by the way. Are you so excited?!
Yeah! I'm glad to finally see pictures of your place. I've been checking frequently in hopes that you'd post some pictures. Looks like a great place with a lot more space. We can't wait to make a trip out there and explore that beautiful area as well. We love and miss you all!!!
So fun!! I love that it's 3 levels! I'm glad that you are starting to get settled.
WOW you house looks great! I bet you guys love it! I can't wait to see it with my own eyes. I hope this happens sooner then later. Love you guys!
Oh- you make me cry! We miss you so much. Bruce was excited to see Mason. He keeps telling me "When Mason comes back from Utah we'll go swimming..." Oh buddy.
Your place is HUGE. Love the kitchen and master bathroom. Great job! I also love the new look on your hutch- nice.
(I'll call you tomorrow)
WOW! That does look so nice! I'm so excited for you! HOpe it all gets settled soon for you! I'm itching for a visit back east....we'll have to plan! :D
Hey girlfriend! Looks great! Better get unpackin - the ashworths are a comin!
YAY! The house looks great!! I'm so glad everything worked out. Hope you guys enjoy the summer! -Alana
So glad to see you getting settled. The place looks great, I bet it's nice for the kids to have a play room, that's what I'm diggin! Glad to hear you are doing okay. We sure miss you!
Thanks for sharing the pics. It's so good to see you geting settled in. Hope you are all happy in your new home. Come out soon to visit though!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home