Thursday, April 23, 2009

I ask you..how much trouble can two little boys get into?

We have a friend over today, his mommy is out of town so we are watching him until his daddy gets home from work.
M and C (as we will call him) are the same age..minus a few months.
They have been playing really well together..ALL day!
I came upstairs, literally for 10 minutes to check my email.
What happens?
M comes up stairs, sans his britches..and proceeds to tell me he's wasting water in the bathroom and water is everywhere.
What?
So I go downstairs to see...and what do my wondering eyes see?
A toilet FULL of toilet paper and..yep you guessed it..other 'unmentionables' and yes, indeed,
water is everywhere!!

So...I ask you...just how much trouble can two little boys get into?

"Surprise Honey...go see what's waiting for you in the bathroom!"
Just practicing what I'm going to say to R when he gets home..since I will have added three more children to my care in a matter of minutes!

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oh the adventures of a mother/child caretaker:).

April 23, 2009 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Anna flooded our kitchen yesterday - what is with kids and water?! I am sorry you have to deal with this on your own without R. Seriously. Kids always conspire when they are together and get into trouble.

April 23, 2009 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger M- your favorite said...

LOL! Sorry I think it's kind of funny! Kids are the BEST thing in this world to keep everyone on there toes and give you a good laugh at the end of a long day!

April 23, 2009 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Oh no! I am sorry. Kids do the darndest things don't they...

April 23, 2009 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger The Favorite said...

So sorry about that.... I'll lock my bathroom doors on Tuesday :)

April 24, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home