Saturday, March 28, 2009

We're a little late..but the big guy turned 4!!!



We celebrated M's 4th birthday last Saturday with a 'Cars' party. He invited his four friends from our preschool. We played pin the car on the race track

and raced cars


we had some other games lined up..but funny thing about 5 little boys..they just want to play with toys..so we let them. Then we had pizza and cupcakes.

Oh yeah..and this little guy made a few appearnces


All I can say is..'it's my party and I'll cry if I want to'




Opening presents:

M and B


M and P


M and C

M and H

M and G

Thanks to all our friends for coming and for the great gifts! Also, thanks to G&G Gustin and uncle Jordie and Gentry for the 'Cars' movie..he hasn't stopped watching it! And G&G Davies for the money and Aunt 'Harry' for the gift card..he can't wait to spend them!

9 Comments:

Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like a great party!

March 28, 2009 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger M- your favorite said...

That's so cute! Looks like you guys had a great time!

March 28, 2009 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Happy Birthday! Can't believe how big they are all getting .But just as cute as ever.

March 28, 2009 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Jinii said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe that you could have a 4 year old and I know P is older. That is so crazy to me. It just does not seem that long ago that we were at KBYU. Remember when we drove to Wendover? Good times!

March 28, 2009 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger The Conductor said...

What a great party. I love the pics of M with his gifts from his friends. (All the same pose and expression, almost!) I reminded Curtis that he and M both turn 4 within days of each other and he liked seeing the pictures. Miss you guys!

March 28, 2009 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger C Dawn's bucket said...

So hard to believe that M is already 4. Time sure flies when they are little. I love to see how P and M have grown. Maybe someday we'll live close enough that I can meet H and you can meet my Monster Baby.

Cynthia

March 30, 2009 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger gantrieb said...

G had a great time. Thanks for the party. Looks like he had a great day-other than the tears.

March 30, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I cannot believe that our boys are four! We didn't do a friend party just because I knew it would be too much for him (and me!). Happy birthday big guy!

March 30, 2009 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe he is 4 already! Craziness. Looks like a fun party - even if he didn't think so those few choice time ;) Your kids are such characters - they crack me up. And I am glad you got it on camera too!

April 1, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home