We have an announcement..drum roll please
Its official, we now know where the next stop for our little family is going to be.
We are moving to....





the new WWII monument
Yep, Washington D.C.!
or as P calls it 'George Washington D.C.'
Betcha couldn't tell from the pictures huh?
We are all very excited. Now the real work begins..now we have to first finish a thesis and graduate, find a place to live, and get packed (we move the end of May) etc. etc. etc.
We are moving to....





the new WWII monument
Yep, Washington D.C.!
or as P calls it 'George Washington D.C.'
Betcha couldn't tell from the pictures huh?
We are all very excited. Now the real work begins..now we have to first finish a thesis and graduate, find a place to live, and get packed (we move the end of May) etc. etc. etc.


19 Comments:
Wow! Exciting! I love DC! I hope all the moving goes well for you.
Oh man, that is SO COOL! You guys are going to have the best time there. I lived there from 1990-1992 and LOVED LOVED LOVED it. It's an amazing place! Good luck with all the packing/moving stuff!
Thats so exciting! We are sad you guys are going to be leaving but happy for you. The next few months will be crazy busy but it will be worth it! If you need help with anything let us know!
I am so happy for you guys!!! This is awesome! Although, I am sad that you are leaving!! Let me know if you need help with anything!
WHAT?!? That is crazy! I bet you are really excited didn't you say you loved Washington? Sounds like you have a ton to do. Hope all goes well.
Cool! I do NOT envy all the work involved. Best wishes!
WOW! That is a lot to do before May! That is so exciting. I am a little sad you won't be closer, but hopefully this buys us more time to come out and visit you guys!
Good luck with it all.
What a wonderful opportunity that will be for you guys! I have only been to DC and surrounding areas once, but I fell in love instantly! Congratulations!
Wow! You guys are getting close to finishing- doesn't it feel so good. I love D.C. too. That will be a wonderful experience. Good for you guys.
Wow..that is awesome! Sooo much to do there. Congrats!
Wow.....you guys are seeing it all! That is exciting!
That is so fun! I've always wanted to go there! Are you so excited for your new adventure? I can't wait to hear all about your new house, new neighborhood, and ward! SO FUN!
Wow that is exciting, aren't you excited to move all the packing and driving fun stuff. Is the company R is going to work for moving you guys out there? At least you guys are a little closer to the new destination then before. We get to go across the country again! I am very happy for you guys hope everything goes well, we leave after Graduation on the 7th of June.
Fun!! At least it's not cross country like going from Utah to NY!
What a great experience! I've always wanted to visit there-now we'll know who we can stay with right?!?!
Another great stop for your family! We're so excited for you! And you're used to crazy deadlines so I'm sure you'll be great ... good luck in finding a place to live!
Don't go!!! Okay, you can, but you better keep in touch. What an exciting new chapter in your life. How fun for your kids and you guys. I am so excited for you, even though I will really miss you!
Congrats on your move to D.C. That is so exciting! One of my good running buddies is moving there. Can she be your running buddy, now?? :)
Yea! What a fun place to live. I was an intern there and loved it. Will you live in VA or MD? I hope it all works out.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home