Easter in D.C.
We spent Easter with our family in D.C.
Here we are dying easter eggs late Saturday night..all 12 of us!



Now..for the hunt! Easter morning

H LOVED finding the eggs..and opening each one and slowly picking the treat apart and eating it little by little..of course this made for some sticky, sticky fingers



What great cousins..who else would show you where to find the eggs and then make sure YOU got most of them!

The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins this weekend!
We were so happy to have family so close.
Here we are dying easter eggs late Saturday night..all 12 of us!
Now..for the hunt! Easter morning
H LOVED finding the eggs..and opening each one and slowly picking the treat apart and eating it little by little..of course this made for some sticky, sticky fingers
What great cousins..who else would show you where to find the eggs and then make sure YOU got most of them!
The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins this weekend!
We were so happy to have family so close.


7 Comments:
What family do you have in D.C. ?
Looks like fun to me - but when it is family, the more the merrier right? And 'H' is smart - she is savoring her treats ;) I need to learn a little of that action!
Lex- Looks like you guys had a great Easter. How are you? Did everything go okay? I would like pictures of you place. Love and miss you like crazy!
Looks like fun! We didn't really do easter. I figured Raelie was too little still. But next year will be fun
You are in DC already? That was fast.
Family is the best! Glad you had a great Easter!
I thought that family looked familiar. How fun next time you talk to Jenn tell her to call me. I have not talked to them forever. I am glad you guys were able to go out there.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home