Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally!

So..as of today we are no longer homeless.

R got a call from our agent and she found us a rental!

Hoorayyy!!!

We can move in anytime.

Thanks to everyone's thoughts and prayers on this, its amazing when you realize you are living on prayers. Its also amazing to realize such a heavy burden is finally lifted and how much lighter you feel.

So now we move forward with our moving plans!

New posts in a new place to follow shortly!

12 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Yeah!That is good.I am happy for you guys

June 17, 2009 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I am so glad that everything worked out! What a big sigh of relief.

And to answer your question, Ross painted the nursery.

June 17, 2009 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

What a relief! Housing is a stress you don't think about until you're without it. Good luck with the move. We've been thinking about you!

June 17, 2009 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger family said...

I am really going to miss you lex - hope MD is amazing!

June 17, 2009 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Beck Family said...

I'm so glad you found a place. I'll anxiously wait for an update. Good luck with the move. At least its not across country. Let us know how Ry's job is going to. Love ya lots!

June 18, 2009 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger Peacocks said...

Oh good I can't wait to hear all of the details!!!!

June 19, 2009 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

Yeah, I am so happy for you and renting is not all that bad!!! I hope everything goes well.

June 20, 2009 at 2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you found a place! Good luck with the move. Can't wait to see pictures and all. We hope you are happy in you new place and make lots of friends soon. Enjoy being back together again as a family. Love to you all!

June 20, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 20, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger M- your favorite said...

YEAH! I can't wait to hear more.

June 21, 2009 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi guys! It's Mike Dean (and family). I found your blog through Ryan's profile on the mission website.

Shoot me an email (mikedean78@gmail.com) with your phone number and we'll catch up.

You've got a good looking family! It looks like we both have added another member to our families. Our family blog is mikeandmeldean@blogspot.com.

June 23, 2009 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Jord said...

Good luck with the move! I am sure you've got your hands full, and I hope the new place is great.

July 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home