Alive and Kickin
So I got a messgae from my sister today telling me I needed to update my blog because its been a month..I guess it has.
We've been waaaay busy lately!
R finally graduated (whoo-hoo!) on May 9th. (Pictures to come later..they are on his computer and its not here.) G&G D came out for the graduation and we got to travel all over on a little vacation. Plus we got to have Gma here for Mother's Day which was very enjoyable.
Since he graduated he's still been as busy as ever finishing his Thesis.
I flew down to our new State for a one day house hunting extravaganza yesterday...litterally boarded the plane at 7:00 am and reboarded it again that night at 9:30. But we think we have found something..so now we wait to see if they accept our offer.
I need to get all the pictures I've taken recently on the computer so I can update the blog with pictures..H is sure becomming a little daredevil! Its hI-larious!
But..for now, just know we are alive and kickin
We've been waaaay busy lately!
R finally graduated (whoo-hoo!) on May 9th. (Pictures to come later..they are on his computer and its not here.) G&G D came out for the graduation and we got to travel all over on a little vacation. Plus we got to have Gma here for Mother's Day which was very enjoyable.
Since he graduated he's still been as busy as ever finishing his Thesis.
I flew down to our new State for a one day house hunting extravaganza yesterday...litterally boarded the plane at 7:00 am and reboarded it again that night at 9:30. But we think we have found something..so now we wait to see if they accept our offer.
I need to get all the pictures I've taken recently on the computer so I can update the blog with pictures..H is sure becomming a little daredevil! Its hI-larious!
But..for now, just know we are alive and kickin


8 Comments:
I've been worried about you. I kept checking to see what's going on. I'm so excited for R to be finished with school. I'm so hoping we can plan a trip out there to visit you guys. Now that John Beck will be living in Maryland we'lll have lots of family to visit out that way. Can't wait to see the pics. Mack is a daredevil too. It must be part of that third child syndrome.
I am so glad to hear that you are alive and kickin, I was beginning to wonder and have missed your posts. :) I hope that this offer goes through, we will keep our fingers crossed!!! What an exciting and crazy time! We need to go to dinner again!
I've been missin' you guys too!! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your past month. I can't believe how much you have going on!! Bless your heart. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Good to know your alive - although Ross did talk to your hubby recently, so I wasn't too worried. Ross was saying how we definitely need to come visit you guys after the baby comes and you guys are moved and settled (good luck with all of that by the way). Hopefully we won't be as flaky this time around and we will ACTUALLY do it. Boo! We were so lame.
Way to go R! Graduating is such a great feeling.Yes, I am glad to hear things are going well! Good luck on the house hunting, hopefully it works out for you guys! Can't wait for the pictures!
Good to hear from you again! I would love your address so I can send you a wedding invite. You can send me an email on facebook or leave a comment on my blog or whatever. Hope all goes well with the move and the house.
HI- your alive. I am so glad to hear things are going good for you. Way to go R! That is AWESOME! I can't wait to see pictures! Love you tons!
I've been wondering about how things are going, but it's been pretty crazy here, too! Good luck with the offer! Be sure to let us know! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home