Sunday, April 5, 2009

She's growing so fast...

I've always been told ..'they grow up so fast, appreciate it while you can..'

When I look back at 5 years with P..I know I didn't appreciate it nearly enough.

4 years with M ..I thought had taught me to slow down a little more and enjoy every minute..but I was wrong.

Now..my baby is walking and jabbering and her own little personality..and I still haven't got it right.

Sometimes I wish time could stop for a few minutes so I could hold them all a little longer.
Every night when I put H to bed she grabs me and pulls me tighter and I get a nightly reminder of how precious this time really is..but morning comes and I am right back out there..running the rat race and forgetting that little bit of knowledge from the night before.
Maybe..one day..I'll get it right..

In the meantime here are some pictures of H

Such a girl..she loves to talk on the phone and runs around the table to get away from you so you don't take it from her.





She is quite the little artist..she LOVES to draw..on herself. P would always use her artistic talents on M..never herself..M just never did it..but H..haha we have to keep all the pens and crayons and markers away from her.


5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

What a cutie - it's fun to see pictures of these growing kiddos!!!

April 5, 2009 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger M- your favorite said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. It so fun to watch them grow up. :) she is a doll!

April 5, 2009 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

She is so cute and just gets bigger and cuter with each post. I am with you on the slowing down thing. I tell myself daily to slow down and enjoy it...yet I have to keep telling myself daily. LOL.

April 6, 2009 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Beck Family said...

I know exactly what you mean. My friend posted a moto on her blog. Enjoy the Journey. I guess that's all we can really do when you have such a crazy busy life. Enjoy it! One day at a time. H is adorable and sounds a lot like my little guy. I can hardly believe they'll be off to nursery soon. Crazy!!!

April 6, 2009 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Breanne said...

So cute!! Her hair is starting to grow in. I love when it's long enough to do pig tails!!

April 7, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home