And in Other News..A Semi-Annual Birthday...
I thought this was funny..
this morning at breakfast my husband counted up on his fingers how old 'M' was..
'wow,' he told him, 'your 3 1/2...today!'
Then it dawned on him,
'Its your Semi-Annual birthday buddy!
I pointed out it was also 'H's' 9 month birthday (not that we count it up and celebrate..it was just one of those mornings)
Life just doesn't get any better when first thing in the morning you have to count on your fingers to determine someones age..(could we do that forever with me?) AND on top of it all its a 'Semi-Annual Birthday!'
Could the kid keep a straight face for ONE picture? Nope, just like his dad!


5 Comments:
Love these!
They grow up so fast. We miss the kids and can't wait to see them at Christmas. "H" is getting so big. Give everybody a big hug and kiss for us. Oh, there's a little girl in our ward that looks like "P". We think of her every time we see her. Love you all!
'H' looks different and I only saw her weeks ago! Crazy! They are both so cute - I really like that last pic. So candid. Happy unbirthday ;)
I'm thinking 'H' is going to be a beauty just like her mama! It's so great that kids remind us of the simple and beautiful things of life.
You are the greatest mom! I just love you to death. I can't believe how fast life goes by!! Happy Semi Annual birthday and 9 month old birthday to the kids!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home