Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rain Boots

Lately we've been hIt with 'left-over's' (the rAiN and bad weather that is left AfTeR a HuRrICaNe) so the kids needed umbrella's and rAiN bOoTs.
Here they are sHoWing off their boots. 'M' will wear his daddy's t-shirt to bed AlOnG with the boots..its hilarious to go in and tuck him in and have to pUlL the boots off!



Not too mention the BaTmAn HaT..CrAzY kIdS!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Olsen Family said...

I love that last picture of "M". Always such a character just like his dad.

September 14, 2008 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Love the boots. Carter has slippers just like that and it was a struggle to get him to go into church today with his church shoes on and not his "car" shoes.

September 14, 2008 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger gantrieb said...

aahhh, I see you to have been hit by the rain boot love. G wears his all the time (as I'm sure you have seen). Joy to the day they get worn out or out-grown.

September 14, 2008 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Ross would probably wear a Batman hat too ;) I love rain boots - they had some cuper cute ones at Target last year that I thought about getting for myself, but I couldn't justify it. If I looked as cute in those Hello Kitty or Cars boots then there would have been no hesitation ;)

And for the record I don't think Michael Phelps is hot, but there have been so many jokes about how popular he has become and how much everyone talks about him and I think those are funny.

September 14, 2008 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

HAHAHAHA!So stinkin' cute. Aaron used to insist on wearing Marissa's old PINK moon boots to bed every night when he was 2 ... not to mention all day every day as well. Kids are so funny.

Missin' ya!

September 14, 2008 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I love the boots! I've never had rainboots (of course, I've lived in Utah my entire life!) and always wanted some cool ones! Love the pictures!

September 15, 2008 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan!
I love the boots!

September 15, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home