Happy 31st Birthday!
I don't even know where to start...I've written and re-written this post so many times now, but the words just aren't coming out right. I guess when you love someone so much, all your experiences come rushing together and then the right words to describe how you feel are out of reach because really there are no 'right' words.
I find it amazing how love grows..how much more I love you today than I did seven years ago when we first said 'I love you'.
I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are an amazing husband and the world's greatest dad!
A famous song once asked the question..'will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?'
I'll do it one better...I'll still keep you around even when you are 65!
Happy Birthday! to my best friend and husband!
Sure do love you!
I find it amazing how love grows..how much more I love you today than I did seven years ago when we first said 'I love you'.
I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are an amazing husband and the world's greatest dad!
A famous song once asked the question..'will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?'
I'll do it one better...I'll still keep you around even when you are 65!
Happy Birthday! to my best friend and husband!
Sure do love you!


7 Comments:
Tell R* Happy Birthday! What a great post!
We love you so much R. You are an amazing brother,son, father, husband and man. You are a wonderful example to so many people. And talented!!!! What would we have ever done without you and all your knowledge. Have a safe and very happy birthday. Don't try to cut off any toes or sand off any fingers, oh, or hurt your knee, heel or anything else you are famous for hurting. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Tear! That was a cute post - what a good wifey you are! I can't believe 'R' is that old? That should make Ross feel a little better on his next bday ;) Happy Birthday 'R'!
happy birthday ryan!
Ditto to the Daniels' comment about not hurting yourself on your birthday, but wait, you should be fine without your other older sister close by. Love you and hope you have a wonderfully, fun-filled, supercalifragilisticexpialadocious 31st birthday!!! You're getting old.
sorry I was logged in under mom...the above was from the Olsen family.
Happy Birthday Ryan!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home