Blog Giveaway!

So check out this super cute blog I have stumbled across Vanilla Joy
There are great tips..check out this one about positive discipline for children and who DOESN'T need help here?
or how bout original date ideas
lots and lots of great tips and crafts..Not to mention great giveaways!!!
Right now there is a giveaway for The Mini Box by The Original Scrapbox
I absolutely need this!! What a wonderful way to get organized in all my craft needs! Maybe if I had it I could tackle the seemingly impossible task of getting caught up on my scrapbooking..considering how my five year old has hers up until she turned one, my three and a half year old just has his blessing day and my 9 month old..well lets NOT even go there. Oh, but to have it organized..I think I would feel like I'd died and gone to heaven!


4 Comments:
I totally want one of those Big ScrapBoxes! When I get a house that will be my birthday/christmas present for the next 3 years!! LOL
They are so awesome!
Thanks for sharing! I don't really like to scrap book anymore - but the blog looks awesome!
I'll check it out for sure. I'm all about tips on positive parenting ... as I send out an SOS flag from my sinking boat!
Like I need parenting advice! Pishaw! Oh wait - yes, Yes, I do! I hope you win that prize. I would enter, but lets face it - I have the worst luck when it comes to drawings and I am not even going to pretend like I scrapbook. Just another reason why you are a Super Mom!
On another note, whenever we pass the dinasour museum now Anna will ask 'Parker Dinsdale go?' It wasn't until recently I realized she is asking about your 'P' but she is getting your child's name mixed up with her own. LOL. Good times.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home