First Day of School...continued
So the first day of school went off without a hitch..almost!
'P' and our neighbor girls got off on the wrong bus stop, oops! Oh well, honest mistake they are new and still learning where we live.
'M' loved his preschool! He was so excited all morning, I had to call him back for this picture.

Once inside however, it all changed. He got so shy and wouldn't look at anyone or talk and was stuck to me..until Bruce showed up.

Then the two of them were off playing the rest of the time.

He teased me all day about not telling me how is first day was. Then 'P' exclaimed how much she loved school and how fun it was, but she couldn't give me any details becuse 'she couldn't remember them'..silly girl.
So, our first day was a success..other than the bus thing. But hopefully we've remedied that (I told her to ALWAYS look for me out the window, then she'd know if it was her stop or not.)
'P' and our neighbor girls got off on the wrong bus stop, oops! Oh well, honest mistake they are new and still learning where we live.
'M' loved his preschool! He was so excited all morning, I had to call him back for this picture.
Once inside however, it all changed. He got so shy and wouldn't look at anyone or talk and was stuck to me..until Bruce showed up.
Then the two of them were off playing the rest of the time.
He teased me all day about not telling me how is first day was. Then 'P' exclaimed how much she loved school and how fun it was, but she couldn't give me any details becuse 'she couldn't remember them'..silly girl.
So, our first day was a success..other than the bus thing. But hopefully we've remedied that (I told her to ALWAYS look for me out the window, then she'd know if it was her stop or not.)


7 Comments:
what did she do? get off and call you on her cell phone?
I love M's spikes!
Nope, no cell phone, they just got off the bus two stops down the street..which is quite a ways. So they started walking to us and we started walking to them and met in the middle.
That would make me a little bit of a basketcase! But I'm glad you could see them and you could meet up! Great picture!
He is so dang cute!
Bruce looks so happy in that picture...
Happy those boys can be together!
Oh, how fun your little ones starting school. Vincie starts Monday, I'm excited for him, even though he'll be in a brand new place, but he's adjusting well so far.
Okay, love the Olympic pics. I need to get some of your pics, would you mind emailing me some. I think I have a disc somewhere, but we didn't have a computer to download them too, so I am going to have to look through a lot of things to find it, and after three huge moves, I'm guessing I'm not going to come up with it. Those pics brought back so many fun memories Lex. I just had so much fun with you, and seeing those pics, just made me realize how much time we really got to spend together. It was a blast for me, I hope I wasn't too intruding on you guys. I don't know what I would have done if we hadn't met. You were a true blessing and answer to my prayers. The whole Olympic experience and getting to work there was just incredible too, as I see it from your point of view, I am even more amazed at how lucky we were to get to work where we were. Thanks for reminding me of those GREAT times.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home