Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Computer Crash!!

So yes, its been a while..but for good reason. Last week our computer crashed and luckily we had our brother- in -law in town who could get it working again. The bad news..we have to re-install EVERYTHING!! The good news..he was able to recover I think everything. So I haven't done much posting because we still need to do some stuff (the settings are all weird) to make it work right. But we are alive and still here..just waiting on 'R' to have a free moment to get it back in order..the JOYS!!

7 Comments:

Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

With all R's spare time you should have this up and running already! :0)

May 28, 2008 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

that really sucks...what a pain! luckily you didn't lose too much.

May 29, 2008 at 1:50 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Ouch! That is super lame. At least you will be able to salvage everything...eventually. Good luck to 'R' - I can't imagine why he hasn't had time to get it done already!

May 29, 2008 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Strupp Family said...

That really sucks. Glad you're back. Do you know I have only 2 people with my name? (I'm assuming I'm one of them) And I know the other one! That's so great. I should try my maiden name now.

May 30, 2008 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Strupp Family said...

Just so you know--there are 46 of those. I just checked. I guess I married the right guys--I'm so unique now :)

May 30, 2008 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger M- your favorite said...

Sorry about that. That really stinks! I'm glad he was able to get everything up and running again.

Miss you guys! I'm glad things are going good for you.

Will we see you soon?

June 1, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Peacocks said...

Hey Lex I haven't talked to you in awhile so I just wanted to say Hi!!! How are all of you? We are all doing fine, now that the weather has finally warmed up.

June 2, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home